Who Is He ?

present day, 2021.

"Y/n, wake up ! You are going to be late !"

"Yes mum I'm awake!"

Another day of you, a girl named Kim Y/n, have to wake up early in the morning again to attend your class. You can say, you lowkey feel a slight regret for going to a cooking school, which means you have to wake up at 5.30 am everyday. EVERYDAY. And today, to be honest, you are feeling so lazy and you really want to take your absent allowance. Yes, your school allows the students to be absent for maximum of 3 days in a semester.

"Damn, how stupid!" , you throw your calendar to your bed.

You forget that you already took all your absent allowance so you don't have any chance to skip your class anymore. Guys, you are also a human like everyone. Even though you are very happy because you got the school that fits your passion, sometimes you can feel so lazy.

You quickly take a bath and wear your uniform, take your bag and go downstairs. You can smell your favorite dakjuk (korean porridge) that you haven't eaten in a long time.

Wait, so that means ...

"Grandma ! You are here?"

"Aww my beautiful grand daughter, I miss you so much !" Your grandma hugs you while holding a ladle. "Sit down, honey, I make you dakjuk for breakfast."

She serves you a bowl of dakjuk and you dig in very quick. You are starving right now because you forgot your dinner last night and your grandma's dakjuk is the best meal for your hungry tummy. You don't take a long time to finish it since you have to go right now.

"Thanks for the dakjuk, Grandma. I'll meet you again after class!"

"Have a nice day, honey!"

-

Gosh, how can dakjuk makes you forget about the time ? You are very late ! You run to your class and burst into your classroom.

"I'm sorry for my late ! I- "

You are freezing. You are completely numb and unable to move. You try to rub your eyes to make sure of what you see. You're not dreaming, are you?

"M-Minho .. ?"

You see a man stands in front of the class, wearing a white shirt with black trousers. His sleeves rolled up and he holds the attendance book. He slowly walks to you and points the book at your face.

"You supposed to be, Kim Y/n, right ? Well, you are late and your absent allowance is already full. You are lucky because I'm a new teacher here and I let you pass for this time. Now, sit down!"

-

"Okay everyone, our time is up ! You all can go home, except Kim Y/n."

Minho walks to you right after the last student gets out the classroom. He can see you are trembling and keep lowing your head. You really couldn't focus on the lessons he taught before. Of course you think you are seeing 'him', Minho, the ghost you've missed all this time.

"Are you scared of me, Kim Y/n?"

You stay in silence. You really don't know what to say.

"Why you called me Minho?", he continues. Actually he almost bursts into laughter. He finds out it's fun to scare you.

"U-uh, I'm apologise that I mistook you. You really look like someone I know. I hope you accept my apology, uhm, Mr.-?"

"Minho, Lee Minho. I didn't say you are wrong, Y/n."

-

-

Please leave a vote and comments if you read and like this story. It means a lot to me and doesn't take much of your time.

Thank you !