Background

Name: Brooklynn Olivia Young
Age: 20
Parents: Angelica Young and Michel Young
Siblings: Luna and William Young Twins and
Jessica Young
Friends: Jayden, Alex, Lucas, Ava
——————
Family information
Me and my siblings lost our mother when we where little I am the oldest out of my siblings so I try to make a good example for them. I am just 2 years older then the twins and 4 years older then Jessica. Before we were even born the Lightwoods and Young's made a agreement that the first born of each family would marry each other. Today I run the Los Angeles Institute. My brother runs the Chicago Institute and my sister runs the Paris Institute my father is in the clave so we are well known. In total we have 4 institute the last one is run by someone we trust while Jessica finishes studying in Idris.
——————
Friends Information
Names: Jayden, Alex, Lucas, Ava
Ages: Jayden is 21, Alex is 20,
Lucas is 19, and Ava is 18

We have been best friends ever since the day we meet. We are our own team just like Alec jace and Izzy. We meet in a event we all attend. Our teams work differently my team likes to get approval for every mission we take and we follow all the rules but In there team we heard that they break the rules and go on unapproved missions. We are best friends but I am the closest to Jayden he is my parabatai.
My team and I are supposed to take control over the New York institute.