16.6

"Interpol, straight ahead," Han says over the walkie. As they round the corner, someone starts shooting at their cars. Brian quickly gets out of his car as they stop, before firing in the direction the shots had came from. Two people run out of Interpol before firing at the team, who start firing back as a rover drives up.
"Get in, lets go," Brian orders the team as the men get into the rover. Gisele runs out to shoot at the rover as it drives off. Han quickly runs after her before pulling her down as she is shot at by the guy on the roof.

"Shaw, we have three cars tailing us," Vegh says over the headset causing Dixie to wonder who it could be.
"You know what to do," Owen tells her.

"Guys, I got the rover," Tej says as over the walkie as he leads the chase after the cars.
"Okay, I got..." Rome starts as he looks over at the other car. "Whatever the hell that thing is." They weave through traffic before the back window of the rover is busted out. A man then shoots at Tej's car before a chip sticks to the hood of the car. The man shoots another at Rome's car. "What is that, a hockey puck?" The man shoots another at Brian, who tries to dodge the chip causing the chip to stick to the bumper. The chip on Tej's car lights up blue before it turns red, causing Tej to loose control of his car as it drives into the parked cars on the side of the street.
"Oh shit!" Rome yells as his turns red before the car drives onto the sidewalk hitting a small brick wall, flipping into a building. Brian, seeing what it had to the other cars, quickly turns his car to where the chip hits a pole, detaching from the car.

"Approaching rendezvous point," Vegh says over the headset before Dixie sees Vegh's car and the rover. Owen takes the lead as they all meet up.

"Dom! Tej and Roman are out! Where you at?" Brian asks over the walkie.
"I'm right behind you," Dom answers Brian. They drive into a tunnel as they weave in and out of traffic.

"Stay on track. I'm taking the contingency," Owen orders over the headset before turning left into another tunnel.

"Guys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left," Hobbs says over the walkie.
"I got right," Brian tells them.
"Toretto, make that left!" Hobbs orders over the walkie. Dom quickly turns left with Hobbs following after them. Brian stays behind the rover as they weave through traffic. Brian then bumps into the back of the rover twice. Brian goes to bump into the rover a third time but the rover swerves out of the way before Dixie bumps into Brian causing them to drive into a different tunnel.
"Dixie," Brian says as he begins to chase her out of the tunnel. Brian chases after Dixie before clipping her back bumper as they go around a curve, causing her to stop. Brian quickly gets out of his car before Dixie gets out of her's.
"Dixie," Brian says before Dixie quickly raises a gun as she looks at him confused. His face is familiar to her but she doesn't remember who he is.
"Who are you?" Dixie whispers but Brian catches it.
"Dixie," Brian tries again as he steps closer but Dixie quickly shoots his car tire causing Brian to duck before she gets into her car and takes off, with her mind racing with a million questions.

"Mia..." Brian says once he gets her on the phone. "Uh, it's definitely Dixie and Letty. But it's, uh... it's complicated."
"Dot and Letty are alive. That's all that matters," Mia tells him as she looks down at Nico with a smile. "We have them back, Brian." Brian notices Dom setting up the supplies he needs to get the bullet out of his shoulder with. "Be safe and get your girl."
"I will," Brian says before hanging up and walking over to Dom, who pulls the bullet out of his shoulder. "She definitely saw that it was you?"
"She looked dead at me, Brian," Dom answers him with a frown. "What about my sister?"
"Maybe the Dixie and Letty we once knew are gone, Dom," Brian says as he looks down, not wanting to believe it but he knew there was something different about Dixie. "Even though they're alive, maybe they're gone."
"You don't turn your back on family," Dom says as he looks back at Brian. "Even when they do."

Letty and Dixie are the last to return to the new hideout.
"Ivory!" Letty says before tossing him her keys. "It's going to need some repairs."
"No problem, treacle," Ivory tells her before they walk over to the others.
"You good?" Owen asks as he looks over at Dixie, who is trailing behind Letty.
"Yeah," Dixie answers him.
"Okay, listen up," Owen says as he turns to face everyone. "That was a very different breed from Hobbs' usual wannabe warriors. We need to learn who these people are, what they're made of. Vegh?" Vegh brings over a file before opening it to reveal Brian's profile on top.
"O'Conner, Parker," Vegh says as she throws their profiles forward. "Pearce, Toretto, and the rest of the team." As Vegh reads out each name, Dixie couldn't help but feel as if the names once meant something to her, especially O'Conner and Toretto.
"These guys are common criminals," Ivory says as he flips through Tej's profile.
"Tonight these common criminals were seconds away from taking us down," Owen tells him as he flips through Brian's profile. "Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us."
"You might want to see this," Jah says before handing a picture to Owen. The picture is a close up picture of Dom with Letty sitting in his lap. Owen then looks at the picture he found in Brian's file. The picture is of Brian and Dixie, sitting outside of a barbecue place in LA.
"Ring any bells?" Owen says as he sets the pictures down to where the girls can see them. Dixie glances at the pictures as she and Letty walk over.
"Yeah," Letty answers him. "That's the guy I shot."
"And he's the guy that I ended up losing out there,"Dixie answers as she looks at her brother.
"You both look happy," Owen states trying to get a reaction out of the girls.
"I don't remember him," Dixie and Letty tell him at the same time.
"That's bullshit," Klaus says causing Dixie to glare at him. "We got a problem guys. We got pictures of them with guys who almost took us out."
"Klaus, aren't you team muscle?" Letty asks him with a glare. "Don't make me go over there and make you team pussy."
"They don't remember them," Owen states to stop things from escalating. "Names and records aren't enough. I want personal information. Get into their lives, into their minds. Find their weaknesses, and we will exploit them." Everyone walks off as Letty looks at Dom's file, with Dixie looking at Brian's file. Dixie didn't know why but she knew she needed to find out why this man was so important to her.