Chapter One Jotaro Kujo, Josuke is an uncle?!

(Above is what my Oc Ekiya looks like only with brown eyes. The artwork is not mine. Thank you for reading🙇‍♀️)

🌬Ekiya's p.o.v

"Ekiya, are you ready? It's almost time to go?!" Mom shouted to me.

"No need to yell, mom. I'm ready." I said, walking down the stairs where my parents, who were waiting for me at the bottom, gasped when they saw me. Tears filled my mother's eyes as she brought me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh, look at you! My sweet baby girl, you're all grown up!" She cried.

"I can't believe that you're already in high school! Oh, pretty soon, you'll be going on dates and getting a boyfriend! Oh, you're growing up so, so much! And so, so fast!" She cried, hugging me even tighter.

"Mom, stop it. I can't breathe! Let go!" I said, struggling to get out of her hold.

"No! I'm never letting go!" She shouted, shaking her head, barring it into my shoulder.

"Gauri dear, let her go. She's going to be late for school." My father said. "Yeah, and Josuke and Tomoko are waiting for me." I said.

Josuke Higashikata is my best friend and next-door neighbor. Every day after I wake up, I'll eat a quick breakfast, sometimes with my parents if we have the time (our schedules can be pretty busy) then I'll go over to Josuke's have a nice cup of coffee with his mother Tomoko while he's fixing his hair which takes forever and then we walk to school together. This rutean has been going on since we first started going to school. And if I'm even a second late, those two will start to worry about me. I don't see why everyone is so protective of me. They often treat me like I can't take care of myself either because of how I look (classmates and acquaintances), or they have a weird maternal instinct to protect me (my mom and Tomoko). The only people who aren't too overprotective of me are my dad and Josuke. Josuke because he knows better than anyone that I can take care of myself. And my father who knows I'm not only strong but have strong people that got my back.

Well, he is overprotective when it comes to boys, but what father isn't overprotective when strange boys come near their little girl. I'm kind of a tomboy and mostly friends with boys, and the only one of my male friends that he really likes and trusts is Josuke. He even lets us hang out in my room with the door closed. That's how much he trusts him. "I know. It's just so hard watching her grow up." She said, slowly loosening her grip on me before ending the hug completely. "I mean. I look at you and all I can see you as my sweet baby instead of a blossoming young woman. I guess I'll just have to get used to it." She said, wiping away her tears. "It's OK, mom. No matter how old I get, I'll still be your little girl." I said, giving her a gentle hug. "No, you won't. And that's OK." She said while hugging me back. "You're growing up, and it's an incredible thing." She said, breaking the hug, bringing her hands up to cup my cheeks.

"You're going to do incredible things! I just know it!" She said, squeezing my cheeks tightly. 

"Oh, I'm going to miss you so much, my sweet, sweet angel!" She tears once again, filling her eyes.

"Mom, please let go. You're going to squish my cheeks in." I said, voice sounding weird from her iron grip on my cheeks.

"No! No! I'll never let go! Please don't leave me, baby!" She cried, bringing me in another bone crushing hug.

'Oh no, not again.' I thought the air forcefully.

"OK, Aditi, that's enough. It's time for her to leave." Dad said, ripping mom off of me. "She needs to go now." He said.

"No! If she goes now, then she'll never come back!!" She shouted, struggling in dad's hold.

"Hurry Ekiya, I can't hold her much longer!" He said, struggling to keep her in his hold.