Chapter Two Josuke Higashikata and Ekiya Jassim meet Angelo the cerial killer

(Authors note:Above is what my o.c. Ziggy looks like only with freckles, purple eyes, and the glasses described in the previous chapter.)

🌬Ekiya's p.o.v🌬

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Coming!" A voice shouted in response to my knocking.

The front door opened with a creek, and I smiled happily at the one who opened it. "Hi Jouske." I said only to have the door slammed in my face. A tick mark appeared on my face, and I slammed open the door.

"What the hell, Josuke?! Why did you just slam the door in my face?!" I exclaimed.

"What do you think?!" He shouted back at me.

"Oh, for the love of..are you still mad about what happened yesterday?" I asked in disbelief.

"Um yeah! I spent hours in a jail cell thanks to you! It's a miracle that what happened didn't get put on my permanent record!" He said angrily.

"Because of me?! Josuke, you put yourself in jail! You're the one who intervined during a dangerous hostage situation, not only putting yourself in danger but the captive to! All because somebody insulted your hair!" I shouted at him angrily.

"Oh please, don't act like you wouldn't have done the same if he had insulted your height." He said, making me flinch.

'Danm, he's got me there.' I thought.

It had been a day since the convenance store incident, and Josuke was still mad at me for not helping him, but what did he expect. If I had intervened things, things would have just gotten worse for him due to my bad past with them. "Look, I'm sorry that I didn't help you yesterday, but you and I both know that if I did, it would have made the entrance situation worse, not better." I spoke. "Yeah, I know, but it still pisses me off." He grumbled.

"What's with the bags?" He asked, noticing the bags in my hands.

"I just found out that my parents have an important business trip overseas. Their...their going to be gone for a while." I said sadly. "I'm sorry, Ekiya. That really sucks." He said sympathetically.

"Are you staying with us again?" He asked me.

"You know it." I said. "Well then, I guess you can come in." He said. "I did." I said sweat dropping. I walked over to the couch that he was sitting on and plopped myself right next to him.

"Are you OK?" I asked gently.

"To be honest, my head is still relling from yesterday." Josuke said. "Yeah, me too. I can't stop thinking about what I heard and what I saw." I said, shuddering as I involuntarily remembered the creepy stand that exited the man's mouth.

"You think that guy's gonna be a problem for us in the future?" Josuke asked me.

"Oh, without a doubt." I said without missing a beat. "Did you see the look in that stand's eyes? They were crazy and filled with hate. I have no doubt that whoever is controlling that stand is an evil individual." I said a serious look in my eyes.

"Then we should keep an eye out for this guy, huh?" Josuke said.

"Yes, yes, we should." I muttered seriously. Josuke and I sat there in a cold, serious silence. The tension of the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. "Ahh, Ekiya, welcome. I've been expecting you." Tomoko said, entering the room. "Good to see you miss Tomoko." I said politely. "Ekiya, stop calling me miss! Honestly, I'll never understand how you can be so polite all the time." Tomoko said with a sigh. Josuke then busted out laughing. He was laughing so hard that he was holding his stomach in pain.