10. Friends

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains extreme vulgar language and scenes. This chapter have not been edited. Read at your own risk

45 votes and 30 comments
for the next update

Chapter 10: Friends

The next morning, Paris woke up with a sudden urge to throw up, she, removed the covers from her body and slowly got off the bed. She didn't want to wake King up, so she went out in the hall and went in the other bathroom and stood over the sink with her head down waiting for the feeling of throwing up to be over

She took a deep breath, trying to relax the taste of the bile forming on the bottom of her throat, but it only made it worse, and before she could take another deep breath, she puked down the sink.

If it was one thing Paris hated, it was vomiting because she felt like she couldn't stop once she started, and the smell of it alone disgusted her.

While Paris was wallowing in her vomit, King had just woken up from his sleep only because he had reached for Paris and noticed she wasn't In bed with him.

He sat up and stretched his arms and legs out before he walked out of their bedroom going to look for her.

"Bae!" King called out walking down the dark hallway till he saw that the light in the 3rd bathroom was on, King approached the door and knocked twice

"you good?" he questioned, wondering why she walked to the other side of the house in the dark to use the bathroom.

"I'm fine, I-" she says before reaching back over the toilet and released everything that she ate last night. the sound of the water running mixed with Paris coughs caused King to worry "no you ain't, what you got going on" he told her

Paris groaned in pain as she laid her head on the wall, the beating pulse in her head made it feel like it was about to explode.

After waiting for almost 5 minutes for Paris to explain what was wrong and twisting the door handle twice, King decided to take matters into his own hands. He began to rattle the door handle more roughly when Paris forced her weak body to walk towards the door and open it for him.

" you good?" he asked, examing her face and body

she shook her head no, but she didn't want to talk to him without brushing her teeth. Unfortunately for her that only caused King to be concerned, he cups her face with his hands and looks over at her seeing how tired she looked with the bags under her eyes "what's wrong? you look sick."

Paris turned her gaze away from him as she already felt her tears gathering in the back of her eyes, getting ready to be spilled.

"I just don't feel good." She says lowly, King barely heard her

" I can call up the doctor, and she'll see you later on," he asked

Paris shook her head no, " I'm fine. I just ate something, and it's upsetting my stomach."

King's straight face was making her feel like she was in trouble; she could tell that he didn't believe her.

" Nah, I'm gon call her matter fact. I'm going to text her ass right now," King said and began walking back to get his phone.

"Elijah!" Paris called out following behind him, "you're doing the most; I feel better."