The story begins!

Once I stepped out of the hospital with my now 'mother' and 'little brother', I was blinded by the millions of lights that were everywhere.

It was beautiful. How can the night look so bright?

Mother was dragging me by the arm telling me to keep on walking, but I couldn't help but stare at the new world I was in.

It was exactly as it was described in the novel. A vehicle that can move faster than a carriage called a 'car' , buildings that stretch up to the sky, lights that work with 'electricity '

It seemed so magical. It was nothing like this in my past life.

I was put out of my thoughts when I felt little Jiro tugging on my sleeve.

" Come on, Let's go home!! " He said happily.

His small hand grabbed my finger and we both ran to our Mother who was waiting for us up ahead.

When I was Lilliana, I wasn't really that close with my family as they were always busy, including me.

So I was more than happy to be with people like Airi's family. Well, my family now. Thank you God for giving me another chance at life!

~Time skip~

It had been a few weeks and I finally got used to the things around me. The best thing was even though the novel was meant to start a day after Airi's suicide attempt, I haven't met any of the characters! 'So far so good!' Is what I thought at the time. Don't be like me and jump into conclusions kids, then you'll end up regretting it, like I did.

I wanted to check out a sweets shop that I found on a poster while walking around. When I got there, you'll never imagine who I saw. Well, you've probably guessed it by now. I saw Watari standing right in front of the cake section. Watari. How did I know it was him?
Well thankfully the novel made his appearance quite noticeable.

'Black silky hair tied into a pony, sapphire blue eyes that put you at ease when looked at and beautiful pale skin that sparkled'. Literally. The author really meant it when they said you could recognize him 'even in a massive crowd'.

I really wanted to call it a day and leave the store but that became impossible. There were people swarming and pushing and nudging each other. The store felt so suffocating. And to my EXCELLENT luck, I ended up bumping into the one and only, Watari Haruka.

It was too late for me to quickly run away from Watari . It would just make it seem like I was indirectly telling him "You scare me ".

.... I didn't just say that out loud.. Did I?

" I don't want to sound rude but,what do you mean by 'You scare me'? " He said, clearly offended

" I am so sorry, please forgive me! I was.. Talking to myself! Please don't get the wrong idea! " I answered in a panic. I'm such a liar.

" Its fine! I tend to talk to myself a lot as- "

Why did he stop talking?

" Are you alright? " I asked

Wait all of this seemed so familiar again... Don't tell me..

" Oh um it's nothing! "

He looked up at me again, holding his neck with one hand

That's when I noticed his pale skin had started to go pink.

No way..... I had already failed number 2 on my to-do list. I had bumped into the male lead. But that wasn't even the worse part.

It was the very same scene where Watari fell in love with Airi.