I don't know what the worst case scenario is anymore!

We both just stood there, not saying even a word to each other which you could imagine, was very awkward. That was until I  finally broke the silence.

" I'm just going to go now. Once again, I'm sorry about that"

I turned my back towards him and before I could take more than 5 steps, he grabbed my arm.

" This might sound really weird since we met just a couple of seconds ago but, what's your name?"

I was quite young when I read Happiness comes First, so I never realised that the author pushed the main characters into a relationship way too quickly.

I really wanted to leave so without giving a second thought, I blurted out " Airi, my name is Airi Genji "

" That's a really nice name, I'm Watari Haruka"

" Yes, it's nice to meet you, but I need to be going right now so,if you excuse me.. "

I took his hand off of my arm and gave him a quick smile before rushing outside of the store.

I messed up terribly. One of the things that I should have avoided happened. All because I couldn't shut my mouth. Perfect.

My day would become EVEN BETTER if I happened to meet any of the antagonists.

" Hey, you!! " an angry cried in the distance.

It was a girl with blonde hair and green eyes that almost looked like emeralds, running towards my direction.

She almost looked like... Oh come on!!

I was obviously joking when I said my day would be 'even better ' if I met one of the antagonists. But now I did for real. It was Mai Aikawa.

Why God?? Just why are you doing this??

I kept on walking despite her telling me to stop thousands of times, until she finally caught up with me and grasped my shoulder.

Now there was no way I could run away from this one.

" Hello, did you need anything fro-"

" What's your relationship with Watari, answer me!! " she asked in a worried tone

" Nothing at all, I just happened to bump into him" I said, trying not to shake from her scary expression.

She looked like a literal demon at that moment.

" Yeah right! How do you know his name then?, Watari wouldn't  just give it away to a random stranger! " She roared at me.

" I mean I never really asked for his name, he just gave it to me"

" I don't care what happened! Just stay away from him if you know what's good "

" I don't even plan on seeing him agai-"

" You better not! Because if I catch you you're totally done for, Is that clear?" She warned me

" Yes I understand! " I answered frightfully.

She gave me one of her monstrous glares and walked off in a way as if she won an award, with lots of pride.

I had broken another one of my own rules to survive here. I met the person who I wanted to meet last. The scary female antagonist, Mai Aikawa

Everything was happening in the order of the novel, now the story had started for real.

I couldn't even live my new life peacefully anymore because now, a whole lot of drama was about to begin.