Chapter 2

~jinn's point of view~

After Kayden showed us his force control Jiwoo and I got ready for school. We quickly fed the cats and rushed saying bye to Kayden.

Jiwoo slept the entire time even after I tried to wake him up. "Jiwoo come on it's time to go."

As we're leaving I noticed Jiwoo looking at something he speaks to them telling them to leave him alone. Right after they started swinging at him and on instinct I grabbed the dudes arm and twisted it. "Did you just try to hurt my brother...." I push him back "I will break your arm if you ever try that again." I glare at them as they walk past speaking to Jiwoo and leaving. We started walking with the new kid while Jiwoo kept talking to him until we had to split. Once in the house I sat down while Jiwoo went to look for Kayden once he couldn't find him he....went.....off!

Jiwoo:WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBYE!? I ASKED HIM TO STAY AT LEAST UNTIL HE GOT BETTER!! WHAT WAS THE RUSH?! HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME!!

~Time skip~

I was laughing my ass off. Jiwoo was now saying sorry to Kayden until he said something about the bathroom.

Jiwoo: Did my shouting interrupt your time in the bathroom.....I mean....

Kayden: SHUT IT!!

After that the cat woke up I walked over to it as it hissed At me I sat down in front of it waiting with my eyes closed. As it jumps into my lap I slowly pet it smiling as it purrs.

Jiwoo: I'm going to take him to the vet come on Mr. Kayden.

He ran out with Kayden behind him just deciding to make sure he's safe. So I just go to bed. I wake up around 6:00am to get ready for school. Jiwoo was already up and ready to go so we left after getting in he started talking to the new kid and on our way back. He said he lost his cat so I went in and jiwoo brought him out. Me and Kayden waited for a bit and it got to quite so we went and looked for him. It's been at least thirty minutes so I started getting worried until I saw it my brother on the grown bleeding then everything went down hill for them.

Me: HEY WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS HURT MY BROTHER!!

???: What is there a problem!

He made his power show around him as I slowly approach with shadows flaring behind me. I swipe my arm as everything about me changes.

 I swipe my arm as everything about me changes

(Jinn if your wondering)

I look over to see Kayden checking on Jiwoo then a bright light happen when my vision clears up I see a the real Kayden standing there.

Kayden: Whew~ are you an idiot? You couldn't even create a secret dimension over your little fuss.....

He snaps his fingers making a separate dimension.

Me: you see I was in a good mood today until I see this.....

I vanished and appeared next to Kayden as black lightning struck the old man. He fell to the ground afterwards. I see Kayden staring at me wide eyed. I huff and picked up jiwoo.

Me: let's go Kayden I want to get my brother fixed up.

Kayden: So were just letting them go like its nothing!

Me: My brother became friends with that kid I don't want to do anything that will hurt jiwoo so lets go.

~Time skip~

I'm sitting on the couch while Kayden talks to jiwoo. Then Kayden turned back into a fat cat and I could not stop laughing!.

Me: HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!

Kayden: WHY DID I CHANGE AGAIN INTO A FAT CAT!!! SHUT UP JINN!!!

I kept laughing as I ran around the room with the cats chasing me. I tripped on the foot stool as they jumped on to me tapping my face with there paws. My brother starts talking on the phone with someone then my brother let him in. He looked at me with the cats on my stomach then my brother then Kayden.

Jiwoo: So what's the problem?

???: Ah, Eh Hem... I apologize. Your cats caught me off guard. And um who is that under the cats.

Jiwoo: That's my older brother Jinn he usually is asleep when the cats jump on him. One second, Jinn I'm gonna eat the last brownie in the fridge!

Me: JUST BECAUSE YOUR LEG IS HURT DOESNT MEAN I WON'T SPARTA KICK YOU OUT THE DOOR!!

No one said anything until I decided to look around the room.

Me: Okay who is this sitting in our house?

???: My apologies I'm Inhyuke gu. It's a pleasure to meet you Jinn

Me: I had a feeling this was going to happen sooner or later.

I relaxed back under the cats while inhyuke spoke to us about being our supporters and doing a background check on us.

Jiwoo: Excuse me but are you also an awakened?

Inhyuke: That's correct.

Inhyuke started using his ability to manipulate the wind.

Jiwoo: Oh... its wind, right?

Inhyuke: Yes, That's correct. I'm a wind ability user. I can manipulate the air however I want to, Depending on the situation.

Jiwoo looked on in amazement making me smile.

Jiwoo: wow... That's amazing. I only move fast.

I looked at Inhyuke and busted out laughing. His face said it all anyone who would have seen his reaction would not stop laughing.

Me: HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT REACTION THOUGH!!!

After I finally calmed down I Activated my ability Controlling the air.

Me: I'm able to copy other abilities when I see them used.

To say inhyuke was shocked is a understatement His eyes grew like Giant plates. He shook his head just to wrap his head around what I just said.

Inhyuke: wait that's your ability for real?

Me: Yup we are kind of new to this well jiwoo is I'm not.

After the conversation he had left so Kayden gave us a pep talk of some sort.