Chapter Thirty-One

Ashely:

"Ash, wake up we're here!"

"Uggg. Hey you said that you would wake me up so we could switch and you could sleep and I could drive."

"I was enjoying watching you sleep."

"You creep!" I said slapping him in the chest.

"Nah. I'm not a creep cuz you liked it. I know you did."

"Whatever!"

"Fine don't admit it I know that I'm right."

"Oh just like you always are, right?"

"Pretty much."

"I hate you!"

"Love you, too, Ashely."

"Fine I love you, too."

"Yes! I win!"

"Again such a child."

"Thank you!"

"That wasn't a complement."

"I know."

"Austin?"

"Ash? Who is this?" Austin asked.

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Edward Ashely's boyfriend. Who are you?"

"Her... friend?" It wasn't exactaly true I had made a bet with Austin while back that I would rather not share at this time because it is, well, embarrasing.

Ryan:

Ashely has been gone from my connection for four days now. I hope that she is doing good because if Edward wasn't good to her I would have to murder him in his sleep. She better come back. If not for me then for some anwsers about the crash. I'm still not sure which of our highschool friends hit us but I have a pretty good idea of who it most likely was.

Brittney was this girl from highschool who was really jealous of me and Ash's realationship, not because she like me, but because she liked one of my friends, Tyler, and Ash told Tyler and after that Britt and Ash didn't really get along. Once Britt got kicked out of highschool for threating to blow the place up, she sent a letter to Ashely and myself, from the insane asylum swearing that she would get revenge. Iheard form my dad that Brittney had got out of the place two days before my mom was hit and he blames her because Brittney was found at the scene. I never thought this before, but what if she killed my mother as my revenge. It all make so much since.

Hey so what do you think? Personally I think it was mostly filler, but that it was pretty good. What do you think the bet is between Ian and Ashely? What do you think about Ryan's theroy that Brittney killed his mother and hit them with her car fo revenge? Do you think she did it or is she being framed?

If you are confused by this chapter direct message me and I will try to respond to all of you. Anyway keep reading! Btw make sure to remember Ian.