A New Era

Ahsoka was happy for the peace.  For the end of the Empire.  If only she could see Anakin one more time.  Suddenly a burst of light flashed, and Anakin's force ghost was glowing blue.  She gasped.  There were so many things she wanted to say, but nothing came out.  They stood, smiling sadly at each other for hours until Anakin slowly faded away.  "Anakin!" Ahsoka said, breaking the silence.  "I missed you."  

Anakin grinned, before leaving Ahsoka alone.  She turned away, back to her campfire.  Slowly, she thought of everything that had happened.  

The Clone Wars.

Leaving the Jedi Order.

The Empire.

The search for Thrawn.

Sabine jolted her from her thoughts, as she walked out of the ship.

"I think we've got a new lead!" she called.  "The Jundias system."

The Jundias system.  The Jundias system was the most remote system, and it was on the edge of the unexplored side of the galaxy.  Going there would be the most dangerous thing Ahsoka had ever done.  She sighed.  She would do what she had to do to find Ezra.  Even if it meant giving up everything.

Holding her lightsabers in her hand, she turned and boarded the ship, taking off, away from the burnt out campfire.  

The Jundias System, Kynda (the seventh planet of the Jundias System)

Thrawn paced up and down the stark white hallways.  Calculated and cold as ever, he began mapping his next move.  The clock was ticking for Ezra Bridger.  The game was on.  

Tick tock.  Tick tock.  Tick tock.

Thrawn never lost a game.  Thrawn was waiting for Ahsoka and Sabine to make their move first...

In hyperspace, Ahsoka and Sabine gulped down vegmeat and polystarch.  They had decided to stop at Mon Calamari for supplies, because Ahsoka was a wartime hero there.  From there, they would arrive at the Jundias System.  Where Thrawn was waiting, patiently.  A snake about to strike.  

Tick tock.  Tick tock.  Tick Tock...

The clock was ticking for Ezra Bridger.  It was Thrawn's move now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note-

Sorry about the short chapter and for updating late.  School has just been crazy with all the revision for the end of year exams.  Longer chapter next time.  Update between 10th and 15th of July.  Any ideas for stories- comment below.  I will either write a whole book for the idea or make it a short story in my reader requests book, where you will find ArelyTrinidadmartine's request (Anisoka).  

Happy reading!