YOU THOUGHT

Bitch you thought i was done! Never.

Thanks @luvdeprived for the idea.
enjoy.
-
-
-
Dream and Sapnap were playing Mario Kart one cool autumn night, when Dream started to win. "Fuck off man!" Sapnap yelled as his body leaned with his controller. "I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win bitch!" Dream leaned into Sapnap on accident.

Controllers were slammed onto the couch when Dream subsequently won. "YES!" Dream cheered and caused the couch to rock. Sapnap groaned loudly in disappointment. "L! You're so bad!" Dream laughed at his friend who was sitting next to him, less than amused.

"I'm gonna punch you." Sapnap glared.

"You don't got the balls!" Dream laughed again. "Oh I got the balls alright!" Sapnap laughed and lunged to Dream pushing him onto his back. Kneeling over dream he started to wrestle with his friend. Dream kicked and laughed telling Sapnap to let him go, but to no avail.

Thats when Sapnap made a grave mistake. Sapnap snaked one hand onto Dreams head and pulled his hair. Dream looked up, cocking his head up, seemingly in pleasure. Sapnap laughed, "Dude did you just get turned on? Gross." Dream scrambled to get out from under Sapnap, "Yeah kinda." Dream admitted. Sapnap glared devilishly. He swiftly launched his hand into Dream's hair and pulled again. "Dude stop," Dream dragged out the 'O' to solidify his point. But he kept pulling on Dream's head, bringing him closer. "God are you trying to make me horny? I thought we agreed to stop that since we're both straight." Dream turned to look at Sapnap, he let go of his hold on Dream's hair. "I guess that's true, but it is kind of funny to watch you get worked up over a guy." Sapnap scratched his own head. "I'm not getting 'worked up over a guy'," Dream used air quotes, "I'm getting horny because you are doing things that make me horny. Just last week you rubbed your knee all over my dick. It's not because I like guys, you just know my kinks," Dream breathed. "Maybe you're gay, but I'm not.." He concluded.

"Yeah I might be a little gay," Sapnap shrugged. "But I prefer girls by a lot. You're the only guy I've had fun sucking off. Maybe I'm Bi, maybe I just have a man crush." Sapnap said it so nonchalantly.

"You have a crush on me?" Dream whispered. "Yeah I think so. I get really happy when I see you and every chance I get I try to turn you on."

Dream looked at Sapnap, fully observed every inch of his being. He contemplated saying anything at first, but thought it might be better to just speak his mind. "Well, I might be straight but it is nice having someone around who is always up to suck me off," dream laughed lightly and pressed his hips against Sapnap's, "So as long as you don't get all lovey dovey and shit, we could perhaps make an arrangement between us..." Sapnap placed his hands on Dream's sides and nodded. "Okay, so like friends with benefits?" Sapnap asked, looking away, clearly nervous. "Yeah I guess so. Friends with benefits." Dream replied.

"Could I give you some of those benefits now?" Sapnap pressed their bodies closer. "As long as you pull my hair like that again." Dream smirked.

-
-
-

554 words.