Ch. 1 - It's a Match!

"FUCK YES, JOONIE!" I scream as another orgasm hits me. I ride my high as the man behind me continues to thrust in and out of me with pleasurable force. His movements eventually get sloppy and he pulls out.

"My turn to cum now, baby. Get on your knees, on the floor," Joon growls and I comply.

As I'm on my knees, kneading my breasts with my hands, in front of him, he yanks the condom off, tossing it in the trash can conveniently near us. He strokes his cock above me, eliciting moans out of himself. Ribbons of cum stream out and land on my tongue and on my face. I swallow what's in my mouth as I look up and connect eyes with him.

"Fuck, you look so sexy like that, Y/N," Joon croons at me as he looks at me with lustful eyes. I can't help but bite my bottom lip and return a seductive expression back his way.

"Here, let me clean you up," he says in his deep, sonorous voice as he walks into my ensuite bathroom. Moments later, after he appears to have already cleaned himself up, he gently wipes my face clean with a damp wash cloth then throws it into the hamper near my closet.

"I wish you could stick around longer," I mumble, while I watch him start to get dressed.

"I know, but, you know I like to be at my place during the work week, which is closer to my office. And, besides, we both have early days ahead of us tomorrow," Joon explains as he slips on his last garment which is a black loose-fitting t-shirt.

"You're right. Well, if you're ready to go, I'll walk you to the door." I throw on my pink fluffy robe so I look decent walking out of my room.

Once we get to the front of the apartment, Joon quickly slips on his shoes. He opens the door, turns to me and gives me a sweet kiss while cupping my face in his hands. My hands naturally land on his biceps. As he breaks away from the kiss, he smiles at me, melting me with his damn dimples.

"I'll text you later, Y/N," Joon tells me.

"Sounds good," I reply, flashing him a meek little smile.

As he walks out, I close the door and lock it up.

Joon probably won't text me for a while, but that's to be expected with him, and I'm completely okay with that.

He and I have actually known each other for quite some time. He's close friends with my step-brother, Seokjin. They met in high school, and I always just assumed he thought I was Jin's annoying younger sister. We were good friends, but I thought he would never see me as anything more.

About a year ago, he and I crossed paths at a bar after not having seen each other much for a couple years, prior, simply because we were both busy establishing ourselves in our careers. He remained close with Jin, though.

Anyway, when we saw each other at the bar, one thing led to another, and we couldn't deny the newfound attraction between us. We had what I thought was just going to be a one-night stand, but it led to many more nights. At first, I thought maybe this could lead to something more. But, he was clear he wasn't ready for a commitment. I eventually just accepted it because the sex is so fucking amazing. We can't help but hit each other up once in a while. So, here we are, a year later, getting together to hook up when we crave each other.

Jin still doesn't know about Joon and I and it's going to stay that way. Although they are close, I think Jin would kill him if he found out we were sleeping with each other.

Jin is protective of me. And, it's no secret that back in high school, all the girls swooned over Joon. And, he took advantage of that and was known to be a player. If Jin knew about my flings with Joon, I know Jin would have a hissy fit. I mean, I can do whatever I want and I could care less about his opinion, but I also don't want to see the wrath of Jin, so Joon and I are keeping our lips sealed.