Bonus Chapter 7- Jimin & Y/N, Ten Years Later!

Jimin's 1st Person POV

It's been ten years with Y/N by my side and it's been a journey, a beautiful one at that.

Y/N is thriving with her own event planning business. She's a master at what she does and she is highly sought-after as a wedding and birthday party planner. She's even done high profile weddings and birthdays over the years for actors, musicians, celebrity chefs, and so on.

I am currently a rehabilitation services director at one of the highest regarded physical therapy practices in Seattle. I'm also in the process of opening my own private practice with a partner, a fellow physical therapist I've worked with over the years, Minho Choi. He and I went through university together and went through all the motions. We have both been dreaming up having our own practice.

I think Y/N is my main inspiration for taking this step in my career. I see what she was able to build on her own and it gives me the push to do something as massive as she has.

After three years of living in our first home, the luxury condominium, we needed a larger home because that's when we found out we were expecting our first child. So we found the perfect home in a suburb in Bellevue. And, that's where we started to grow our little family.

We have two amazing children who are our pride and joy.

We have an eight year old son named Noah and a four year old daughter named Ava. And, these two are like complete night and day. They are so completely unlike each other! Noah is more reserved and calm like Y/N while Ava is outgoing and full of energy like me. While Noah likes to keep to himself and not take risks, Ava is a daredevil. We have to try to convince Noah to give new experiences a chance while Ava will just go and do it, no questions asked. Noah is insanely picky about food while Ava will try anything we place on her plate. And, we won't chock it up to age because Noah is exactly how he is now as he was when he was Ava's age- it's his natural demeanor and way of being. We adore the characteristics of our children. There's never a dull moment with those two!

We are, at the moment, driving up to our destination which is Olympic National Park, here in Washington. Y/N and I have been wanting to go camping, and we finally found some time to take the family out on a trip.

As we are driving, we pass a camping site with people setting up tents and there's a body of water close by. Y/N takes it upon herself to say something to see how both our children would react.

"Hey, kids! Look over there!" She points to the right and the kids follow their mom's direction.

"That's where we are going to set up camp and clean up in the lake!" My wife convincingly sounds enthusiastic.

In reality we are opting for lodging. While Ava would be okay 'roughing it in the wilderness,' Noah is all about the glamping lifestyle.

"WHAT?!" I hear Noah yell and could see sheer horror on his face from my interior rear view mirror.

"YES! FUN!" Ava screams in pure excitement.

All of a sudden, we hear sobs coming from our son. We didn't quite expect him to cry. And, of course Y/N automatically feels horrible and turns to Noah.

"Honey, what's wrong?!" She asks our son in a consoling voice.

"I don't...I don't want to camp outside like that! I want to be in air conditioning and...and I need real plumbing!" He says in complete anguish like it's the end of the world. He sniffles in between words.