Prologue

There was a beautiful baby girl born on October 13, 1992 in Busan, Korea. The lucky parents were Park Pil-woo and Mi-Jeong. They named the baby girl Park Ae-ri. 3-4 years later they have a baby boy. Park Ji-min

Ae-ri was jealous at first but then grew to love the baby. So much that she would do anything for him. She promised her parents she would take care of him and protect him with her life.

8 years later on her and Jimin's birthday her grandfather from her fathers side said that one of the offsprings had to inherit something. That something was a mafia.

13 year old  Ae-ri knew her baby brother was gonna go through pain if they did this when they were older. So instead of her persuing her dream of becoming a idol. She chose to inherit the mafia. A week later she was sent away to Mexico where she would learn her place in the mafia and learn how it would work until her grandfather died.

Over the years she would call her parents everyday to see how her brother was.

In the 13th year of being in Mexico she learns jimin is starting to follow his dream. The dream she couldn't achieve.

She inherited the mafia and wanted many enemies during the years. So she made her parents promise her not to let jimin find out about her and make him think you were a girl just living with them since he won't remember the first 5 years of his life. They hesitantly agree and keep their promise over the years until they couldn't handle seeing Ae-ri the way she was.

When she turned 25 she had a baby boy with the love of her life.
During the pregnancy he dies in an accident. She promises him she would do everything to make the baby life who is later named Jaemin a good life where she will do everything she can to protect him.

She moves the mafia to South Korea Busan. And works undercover as a dance teacher at a company she made called "The Parks Dance Company"

3 years later the unexpected happens and many challenges face Ae-ri.