Chapter 1

June 7th 2020
12:31PM

3rd pov:

Bts were on the way to surprise jimin's parents. But his parents didn't know and they were taking care of Jaemin while Ae-ri was on a mission.

In the van:

Hoseok: are ready to see your parents jimin?

Jimin: huh? Oh! yea I havent seen them in so long.

Jungkook: I haven't seen them in so long too. Can we go eat at their cafe?

Jin: oh yes! We need to go!

Everyone laughs at Jins excitement.

Jungkook: yes we need to go before Jin hyung gets too old

Jin: YAH DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO BE YOUNG FOREVER. I CAN SEE YOUR WRINKLES FROM OVER HERE WHILE MY FACE IS PERFECT.

Everyone laughs at Jin arguing with Jungkook.

2 hours later*
2:31 pm

Everyone gets out the van and stretches while walking towards the parks house. Jimin goes to knock on the door when he hears giggling of a child and his parents laugh. His eyebrows furrow in confusion but knocks on the door.

He hears small footsteps come up the door and open it revealing a small child that has similar features as him.

Namjoon: jimin do you have a kid?!

Jimin: what?! No?!

Jungkook: wow hyung he looks like you!

A pair of feet show up. Everyone looks from the child to jimin's dad who starts turning pale.

Jimin's mom: who is it honey. Is it Ae-ri?- Jimin?! What are you doing here I thought you were in the states?!

Jimin: who's he

Jimin points at jaemin. The park couple look at each other and nod.

Jimin's dad: come in. We have a lot to discuss.

Jin: if you want Mr and Mrs park we can come back later?

Jimin's dad: no no this involves you boys somehow too plus if jimin knows I think she would want you boys to know too.

Jimin: who's she?

Everybody comes inside and sits down in the living room.

Jimin's mom: jaemin come here

Jaemin smiles and runs to his grandma and sits on her lap.

Jimin mom: Jimin this is Jaemin. He's your nephew.

Jimin chuckles

Jimin: but I don't have a sibling.

Jimin dad:  we will tell you a story.
There was once a small family. The parks. On October 13, 1992 they had a beautiful baby girl. Park Ae-ri. She was the cutest and the happiest. Laughed for any reason. 3-4 years later the parks had welcomed another baby. Park Jimin. Ae-ri was jealous of the baby but a few months later she learned to love the baby with all her heart the 2 become very close that they went everywhere with each other. She tells her parents "Eomma, Appa. I promise to care and protect my little brother with my life no matter what it takes" the parents were proud. 8 years pass by and her grandfather from her dads side needs a relative to inherit his mafia. So he went to the parks house on October 13 2005 and tells the family he needs one of the siblings to inherit the mafia. Ae-ri knew if she didn't do it her little brother was going to get hurt when he turned 13 in the future so she said she would go as long as jimin didn't go. Her grandfather agreed and takes her away from the family and moves her to Mexico where she learns everything and how to run things in the mafia. Over the years she still takes care of her little brother and when she learns he became a idol in a group she took the group under her wing too and promised herself she would do anything to protect the group that treated her little brother like their own brother. She would send random things to their door since she knew the company didn't have much money. She would keep an eye on them and became their first fan. When she knew the company was going to run out of business she worked and kept working and donated money to the company so the band can keep going and follow the dream she couldn't. When one of the boys felt down she would send letters reassuring them everything would be alright and that they were doing great. She left it at the name. 'Ryoto Hatanaka'. When she was 24 she fell in love with the love of her life and at 25 fell pregnant but before the baby was born her light died in an accident so she promised she would do everything she can to give the baby a good childhood. She moved back to Busan, Korea along with the mafia.

Jimin and the rest of the boys were shocked and had tears in their eyes.

Jimin: she did that for me?

The parents nod with tears in their eyes.

Jimin's mom: jaemin

Jaemin looks up to his grandma

Jimin mom: jaemin these are your  uncles.

Jaemin smiles and looks at the boys.

Jaemin: uncle chimmy?

Jimin nods and bites his lips to try not to cry in front of the child and hugs him.

The rest of the boys introduce themselves to jaemin. Jaemin is delighted to have uncles that he can play with.

5:31 PM

Everyone is watching your videos on YouTube. Of either you teaching your class and dancing or  vlogs with you and jaemin.  ( yes it's dangerous especially since your enemies can find you but when you do meetings you change your identity to Ryoto Hatanaka. You'll figure it out later)

Everyone was laughing at the stories your parents were telling of you and jimin when Ae-ri came in back from your mission.

Ae-ri: ah shit that hurt.

She came in rolling her shoulder and bloody...

She closed her eyes from the pain and walked to the kitchen looking for an ice pack so she didn't notice everyone on the couch

Jaemin: MAMAAA

Ae-ri pov*

That dumb asshole tried to stab me.

Dad and mom: Omg Ae-ri are you gonna okay. We told you to take a vacation.

Ae-ri: I'm fine and you know I don't like vacations. I have other stuff to worry about.

Mom: yes? Like what!

God she pisses me off sometimes maybe it because I have anger issues.

Ae-ri: I have to keep an eye out on the boys.

I walk out the kitchen to go sit on the couch.

Dad: well you see their here-

Ae-ri: WHAT!

I drop the ice packet