15

UN NUOVO INIZIO

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

_

FAYE lay curled under the soft blanket, quiet snores and whimpers emitting from her mouth and nose every so often as she slept peacefully. Deimos sat as he went through the papers and documents sent to him from Lucifer, regarding the trial. 

Each quiet sound she would make made his heart swell in adoration of the tiny girl. 

His. She was all his. He put the documents down and turned off the gentle noise of the TV in the background. He picked up Faye, keeping her wrapped in the blanket. She sighed and snuggled closer to his warmth, her subconscious wanting to be as close as possible to her Mate. 

He laid her in the bed and undressed, getting in next to her. When she felt him near, she threw her entire body on top of him, laying her head on his chest and attempting to wrap her legs around him. He smiled and kissed her forehead before gently rubbing her butt, pulling her into a deeper sleep. 

When he was content that she was safe and secure, he closed his eyes and let himself be whisked away also. 

FAYE noticed that she was on top of Deimos. 

Deimos' hands were resting on her butt still, making her blush at the thought of him rubbing her backside to help her sleep. 

Faye sighed and slowly sat up, looking at Deimos in his sleeping glory. He tightened his hands around her, feeling her move away. She laid back down on his bare chest, feeling the heat of his skin on her cheek. 

How did I get so lucky to have this man be my Mate? 

Faye figured she would get ready as she was restless laying there doing nothing. She wiggled her way out of his hold before quickly getting dressed in a pretty dress doing her hair and brushing her teeth. 

She walked back to the bedroom where a permanent pout sat on Deimos' lips from the lack of touch of his Mate. She giggled and ran over to the bed, gently crawling on top before unfolding her master plan. She began to jump up and down beside him, making the whole bed wiggle and shake. 

"Ugh," Deimos moaned and rubbed his eyes, slowly opening them. 

Above him bounced his Mate in her perfect glory, the light purple dress, her perfect hair falling, her bright eyes, and her enlightening smile. He then noticed that she was the one making all the movements. 

He grabbed her by her ankles, making her fall. "Hey!" She exclaimed as he crawled on top of her. 

"What are you doing?" He asked, staring deep into her eyes. 

Faye blushed and tried to hide under the gaze of such a man. 

"Nothing," she replied, innocently. 

"Really? You sure you aren't jumping on the bed after we had talked about this before?" 

The tone of his voice made her rub her legs together, she wasn't sure why. 

"No," she raised her eyebrows at him. 

Deimos brushed his nose against her own. "No?" 

"No, sir." She teased.

"Deimos groaned and pressed a kiss to her soft cheek. "That's my good girl." 

Faye giggled as he stared at her in amazement. The two stared into each other's eyes, Deimos looking into the galaxies that seemed to collide in hers.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, looking at her soft, plump lips. 

Faye nodded and blushed. Deimos leaned in, closed his eyes, and gently connected his lips with her own. 

He noticed how unsure Faye was as she probably had never kissed anybody before, but he was okay with that and took the lead. He pressed his lips against her own, gently disconnecting and connecting, again and again, the feeling of her was obsessive. Laying underneath him still, Faye attempted to reciprocate what his lips were doing before giving up and sucking on his bottom lip. 

Deimos groaned at her not-so-innocent action, puckering up his lips and pressing them against hers quickly in a chaste kiss to seal the deal. Faye fluttered her eyes open when she noticed that he was done. She blushed under his intense gaze as he chuckled and pressed a kiss under her eye. 

"Mio compagno perfetto, (my perfect Mate)," he whispered. 

"I don't understand," she whispered. 

"Has my Mate gone all shy on me now?" He teased, watching her cheeks blush with light pink. 

He brushed his fingers over her sides as she jerked and giggled. 

"Oh?" He realized she was very ticklish and he grabbed her, tickling her sides. 

"No! Please, no! Deimos stop!" She begged, gasping for breath between each time he'd dust his fingers over her. 

"Don't forget I'm in charge," he rubbed his nose against her's before stopping the torture. 

He pressed one more kiss to her lips as she relished the feeling of him and was astounded that he didn't even have a trace of morning breath. 

Maybe he's not human? She thought and giggled at the idea of her Mate being some kind of god. 

"Let's get ready for today. I'm going to take you out." 

She gasped and jumped up, excited to learn they'd be doing something fun together. 

He quickly got ready as she held onto his arm the whole time, feeling clingy. He dressed and walked downstairs with her, grabbing some fruit and cutting it up. The two finished their morning routine as Deimos cleaned up.

He stood up, grabbed a jacket for her, and helped her put on her shoes. 

"Who's ready to shop?" He asked, watching her eyes light up as she jumped up and down in excitement. 

She grabbed his hand and tugged him out of the house, running towards the car. 

He opened the door and buckled her in. As he was leaning across her, he pressed another kiss to her lips, slowly disconnecting. 

"Good girl," he whispered, lowly. 

Faye blushed and rubbed her legs together as the feeling returned. She figured she'd have to ask him about it. Hopefully soon.