Chapter 4 - "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" ~ Starship

WARNING: SMUT, LEMON, CURSING, VIOLENCE, ETC
NOTE: NOT FOR KIDS
DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️

Bradley's P.O.V.

It's been almost two week since I started staying at Ethan's. So much has happened. We let the school know what happened with my parents and Ethan's mom was able to get a restraining order against them. I was able to get all the belongings I needed from home like my clothes, school shit, music equipment (except my guitar of course, fucking bastard), etc. Now Ethan's mom's law firm is trying to start a legal case so Amanda and Frank can become my legal guardians until I'm 18. It was funny when they told me because I thought they meant they wanted to adopt me and I would be their son and Ethan would be my brother but that's not what they meant. Thank god. It's now Friday and I'm in the cafeteria with the band. I still do not have a guitar so we haven't had practice recently and I haven't told Roz and Jay what's been going on either.

Roz: "So, we haven't practiced all this week or last week...are we meeting today ooorrr what?"
Bradley: "No we're probably not gonna meet for a little while"
Roz: "And why is that?"
Bradley: "Because I can't and I said so!"
Ethan: "*Whispers* I think I have an old guitar that you can use in the meantime"

God this boy can barely whisper.

Jay: "What happened to your guitar?"
Bradley: "*sigh* It broke"
Jay: "How the fuck? With the way you take care of it, how did it brake"
Bradley: "DOES IT FUCKING MATTER? BOTTOM LINE I DON'T HAVE A GUITAR AT THE MOMENT AND IT'S KINDA HARD TO PRACTICE WITHOUT ONE!!!"

Ethan grabs my hand from under the table and rubs my knuckle to calm me down. It actually works. Wow.

Bradley: "Sor- Sorry, I didn't mean to lash out on you guys"
Roz: "Wow, first you've been lashing out more than usual but now...Bradley Evens is apologizing for lashing out*chuckle*?"
Bradley: "*snort*Oh fuck you"
Roz: "Fuck you prick haha"
Ethan: "Not to start the argument back up but my old guitar is still in good shape and you can use that. It's in my attic"
Roz: "Please accept his offer, we need to practice for the recital"
Jay: "You do know It's still three months away"
Bradley: "Wha-What was that?"
Jay: "Nevermind, we need to practice. Accept the offer"
Bradley: "That's what I thought"
Ethan: "Soooo am I going into the attic oooooorrr...?"
Bradley: "*sigh* I'll use your old guitar for now. Thank you"
Ethan: "Of course, I got you"

Ethan gives me a quick kiss on my cheek and I crack a smile but then Jay chokes on his juice. Then I remember that one, we're not alone, and two, the only people who we told were Ethan's parents and my parents put cameras in my room so they have a strong idea along with Trinity who walked in on us making out. Surprisingly she kept her mouth shut. Ethan mouth's "sorry" and I nodded my head telling him it's okay.

Roz: "Umm...nevermind"
Jay: "No nevermind, what was that"
Roz: "JAY, not our business"
Jay: "I thought we told each other everything"
Roz: "JAY, shut the fuck up already"

Ethan leans over to me and this time whispers asking if we should tell them. I think for a sec and then decide. Roz and Jay have been my best friends since middle school and Ethan since the beginning of this year. In all honesty if I can't trust them, who can I trust? I turn to Ethan and nod my head.

Ethan: "Guys you're fine"
Bradley: "And your right Jay, we do tell each other everything"
Jay: "Weeeellllllll?"
Bradley: "Ethan and I have been going out for almost two weeks now."
Ethan: "Monday will mark two weeks"

Jay and Roz both smile so big. I can tell they're excited.

Roz: "Wait, what! When! Where! How! OH MY GOD"
Ethan: "It just kinda happened"
Bradley: "It's a long story but not one we should exactly get into"
Jay: "Do your parents know?"