Chapter 5 - "Shower" ~ Becky G

WARNING: SMUT, LEMON, CURSING, VIOLENCE, ATHEIST JOKES, ETC
NOTE: NOT FOR KIDS
DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️
⚠️😵‍💫⚠️😵‍💫⚠️

Bradley's P.O.V.

Ethan and I decided to go up to the room and get ready for bed. Ethan went into his bathroom to take a shower before laying down. Once I hear the shower turn on in his bathroom and the curtain close I remember, I never made it up to him for how he helped me out in the bathroom earlier and then an idea pops into my head. I wait a few minutes to build up some courage for what I'm about to do. When I feel confident enough I go into the bathroom and start taking off my clothes. As I'm about to step in the shower I make sure to let Ethan know I'm in here before I scare the living shit out of him and he goes full on Godzilla on me.

Bradley: "Babe, I'm in here"
Ethan: "Okay, you alright?"
I step into the shower
Bradley: "I'm great, how bout you?"
He turns around
Ethan: "Wha-wha-what are you doing"
I put my hand on his cheek and stroke his hair
Bradley: "Remember earlier after you jerked me off and then called me babe for the first time--"
He looks to the side and starts blushing. It seems like teasing each other is kinda our thing.
Bradley: "-- you said I could make that up to you later, well... it's now later"
Ethan blushes even harder now
Ethan: "So you came into the shower with me"
Bradley: "No, I'm a hologram, I'm not actually here"
Ethan: "Shut the fuck up"
All of a sudden I'm pinned to the shower wall
Bradley: "Uh-uh, I'm supposed to satisfied you, not the other way around"

⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️
I kissed his cheek and made a path down his neck to the sensitive spot. I turn us around so now he's against the wall with my hands on his hips. He leans his head back and I explore more on his neck. He starts to moan and grips my hair. I feel my dick start to grow and press against his thigh. I start grinding my hips and grip his tighter so he doesn't lose his balance and fall down. His moans get deeper and his grip on my hair gets even tighter. He brings his other hand to the middle of my back and holds it tight on my skin. I think there'll probably be a scratch mark but I don't care. My kiss deepens on Ethan's neck to the point where I started sucking and left a hickey. Oh I really hope he doesn't kill me.

Bradley: "Ah Shit"
Ethan: "Wha-*moan*what happened, you okay?"
Bradlery: "I kinda left a hickey on your neck, I'm sorry"
Ethan: "*sign* it's okay just be careful around my neck and collarbone"
Bradley: "Does that mean anywhere else is okay?"
Ethan: "Just stop talking and keep going"
Bradley: "ha, okay"

I go back to the sensitive spot on his neck and kiss him lighter than before with more passion. Ethan once again leans his head back and continues to moan lightly. I start to make a trail down his neck to his chest and start to get aggressive with my kisses again. I leave a few more hickeys on his chest. He did say to be careful around his neck and collarbone, he did not mention anywhere else. Ethan starts groaning and grinding his hips. I start to lower myself more and leave a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach. Now I'm on my knees and at the very bottom of Ethan's stomach. I kiss from one edge to the other and then back. I do that a few more times just so I can hear Ethan's impatient groans. Then I pick up his left leg and put it on the edge of the bathtub and raise my left arm. I push him against the wall so he doesn't tip over or anything with what I'm about to do. I take my pointer finger and rub it against his t-dick on his opening. Then I move my finger down and push it inside him and start to finger him. I look up to Ethan biting his bottom lip and I can tell he's fighting a moan back. I add another finger and continue to do what I was before. He grabs onto my arm and holds my hand. I add a third finger and start to go a bit faster. Ethan leans his head back and his grip on my arm and hand gets tighter. He starts to groan and I can tell he's still fighting back his moans.
(NOTE: A T-Dick is the micropenis a trans ftm(female to male) grows while taking testosterone. IDK what the proper term is, sorry about that)