SE7EN [THE BEGINNING]

[Name's P.O.V]

    Cheers blasted in the area as my target walks onto the stage waving his hands. I hid in plain sight on a rooftop of a building with a sniper rifle in my hands.

     My fingers wandered freely around the trigger. Getting a good aim on the target's forehead, my (e/c) eyes glinted in excitement.

     "BANG!" i shouted the sound of the rifle masked my yell, a wide smile plastered on my face.

      Grinning as my finger pressed on the trigger causing the audience to scream in horror as the stage splattered with blood. The agonizing yells of security filled the whole area as the citizens ran around aimlessly.

      His blood spilling out from his forehead and his skull splitting in half after the shot.

      "Aw~ look at the amount of blood he spilled, how amazing~" I smiled in satisfaction standing up from my spot and taking the rifle's strap. Putting it over one side of my shoulder.

      "Too bad I don't have time to admire it. I would love to see the sad faces of his loved ones. Oops, I forgot that I had killed them earlier. Well that's too bad." I giggled standing on the edge and looking at the fiasco I had created once again.

       "Mission complete, now give me my pay." I said to my in-ear earpiece. I took out my phone to receive 20 million ¥

      "Well I'm hungry now, maybe I'll go steal a couple of takoyaki's later-" I imagined, mouth watering at the thought of eating Takoyaki.

      "UP THERE! THE AKUDAMA IS UP THERE!" One man screamed from the crowd, pointing his finger at me.

      "Now I'm hungry and tired. Sigh I'll probably kill that guy later." I shrugged and began running towards the edge of the rooftop.

       Robots flew up and sped towards me, stopping me from escaping.

       "Please surrender peacefully!" They repeated cornering me forming a circle surrounding me.

       "There's only 32 of you~ how about a..." I put my finger on my chin, acting as if I'm thinking deep in thought.

      "NO!" I laughed.

      They fired laser beams at me as I slid under one of them. Grabbing its head ripping it off easily.

      Taking the arm of the robot, I swung it around knocking the other robots down, leaving only a few of them remaining.

      "Hm I guess I'll give you mercy. You should really tell your master to up the security bots by the way. Anyways I'll say goodbye for now~" I waved my hand and jumped down an alleyway.

      'Ooh, there's a Takoyaki store here. My luck is amazing'

     I hid from the robots incase they were still after me. As i jumped down and scanned the area, my eyes caught a glimpse of a motorcycle that the Courier always use.

     I also saw a girl with pink hair stripes picking up a 500¥.

     "Should I kill her?" I mumbled.

     "Eh maybe not." I added.

      Then the swarm of robots that were after me surrounded the girl and took her instead of me.

      "Hm? Too bad for her I guess" I said as I put my hands behind my head and emerged form my hiding spot.

       The Takoyaki store owner saw me and pointed her old shaking finger at me.

       "A-ah! A S-tier Akudama. SOMEONE! CATCH HER-" I dashed forward and put my hands on her mouth, covering it with my fingerless gloves.

      Taking out a knife from my leg holster, I held it near the old lady, my (e/c) glinting in the dark alleyway.

      "Ya know... I'll spare you if you keep your mouth shut about me. I don't feel the need to kill anymore citizens that aren't on my target list. So what do ya say?" I gave a closed eye smile, pressing the knife closer to her neck.

     Blood started dripping down onto my knife, the old lady's neck bleeding slightly. She shakily nodded her head and I released my knife near her neck.

      'Sigh... I don't get paid enough for this' I put back my knife.

      "Thank you~" I smiled sneaking two boxes of Takoyaki in my hands before dashing off to somewhere abandoned.

      "Ah~ I'm hungry" I sat and opened the box of Takoyaki, the smell enticingly drifting to my nose.

     "Hm... if I remembered correctly, Cutthroat's execution is today right?" I looked up to the sky.

     "Eh I probably drop by to examine it" I shrugged.

      I put one Takoyaki in my mouth and gleamed in joy.

      'This is delicious!'

      A notification came from my phone. "Hm?"

      Placing the box of Takoyaki down. I took out my phone and looked at text.

      Sender: Unknown
"If you want a higher payment. Rescue Cutthroat before their execution today"
"Reward - 100 million ¥"

      "Hm~ who's the sender? Ah rescue Cutthroat? Eh who cares, at least I get more amount of payment." I looked at it suspiciously, thinking how did they get my address before finishing my Takoyaki, standing up and dusting the dirt off my clothes.

      "Well, I'll take this mission to free my time" I put my hands behind my head and walked out of the abandoned building. Walking my way to the execution event.

     "Let's get this started" I smirked.