RESEVOIR DOGS

Standing on a rooftop of one of the buildings, swinging my legs back back and forth looking at the commotion on the ground.

     "This trash don't stand a chance against me!" A guy with muscles yelled as he kept punching the police robots.

      "There's gonna be people competiting against me, that's sad. He's probably one of them too. The Brawler" Sighing, i took out my sniper and aimed it at the Brawler.

     'Maybe not yet, it's a good distraction to sneak in' I put down my aim at the Brawler.

     I saw a person flying down with two robots below his feet, then two wires attached itself onto the building, a motorcycle banging down.

     'Seems like I have more competitors than I thought, better get going now.'  I put my scarf above my nose and jumped down into an alleyway snaeking inside the building through a backdoor.

      Entering at a room with an elevator and multiple head holograms, i scanned my surroundings to see that I'm probably the only person here.

      "The Central Elevator Hall... Cutthroat is beneath all this?" I questioned.

      The Courier sitting on his motorcycle was now a few feet behind me, he pulled out a device that locates where Cutthroat is.

      "Beneat all this?" he looked at the elevator.

      "Exactly what I said." i prepared my knife holding it towards the Courier.

      Then the door broke down and there revealed the Brawler with broken parts of the police robots

      "Dammit! These wimps are a pain in the ass! I've caught up to you asshole! Now come back here and play with me! Oh there's another person here too." He grinned.

     "Play with yourself" Courier replied

     "I've always hated playing alone, so let's have some fun!" Brawler ran towards us.

     "I don't want to get involved yet so i'll fight the last survivor, Bye~" I jumped up and used my scarf to lift myself up away from the ground, swinging away from the two Akudama and ran towards the exit

     At that exact moment, green gas started spreading to all corners of the Central Hall. I held my scarf closer to my nose and hid behind on the the pillars.

    "What...is this?!" The Brawler choked, grabbing his throat.

    "Yeah yeah, that elevator's the only way to reach Cutthroat, so please stay outta my way." A woman with pink hair fading into light blue tips walked out of the gas.

     'She wears very revealing clothes' I raised one of my eyebrows. 

      "Now that reward is all min-"

      From a distance, i took out the sniper that i had on my back and aimed it at the Doctor. I got a aim on her back nearly shot her but she got dragged down by the Brawler, causing me to miss the shot.

    'Tch, godamn Brawler' i reloaded my sniper and aimed again.

     "It'll take more than that to keep me down!" the Brawler raised his head and threw Doctor to the ceiling.

      "You're kidding me!" a faint voice yelled.

      The Doctor fell from the ceiling accompanied by another S-Rank Akudama.

     "Huh. Two for the price of one"

     'This is getting interesting~' I emerged from my hiding spot with my shotgun held out aimed at the Brawler. The muzzle of the shotgun at the back of his head.