Aftercare

you came in from work with sore muscles. you did not have a good day. you worked as a nurse so you were on your feet all day. your day was filled with people screaming at you, extra work, covering for people, and just working your ass off. you were happy to be home. you opened the door and corpse was waiting for you on the couch.

 ''not a good day huh?'' you shook your head with tears brimming from the corners of your eyes. ''hey come here.'' he gave you a hug and wiped your eyes. ''how about this, I'll run you a hot bath, let you relax for a little bit, then if you want to, we can cuddle and watch a movie. how bout that?'' you nodded your head against his chest. you looked up at him. 

''will you take a bath with me?'' ''you sure?'' you nodded. ''yeah of course.'' you gave him a kiss and walked to your bedroom. you laid on the bed so your feet could rest. corpse came upstairs and saw you laying on the bed. he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bathroom.

 ''go ahead and get in I'll be back.'' you undressed and got in the bath. you laid your head back and relaxed. the bathroom door opened and it was corpse. he got in the bath with you. you put bubbles on his head. he chuckled and splashed you with water.

 ''you feel more relaxed now?'' you nodded and smiled. you threw water at his face. ''woman you're gonna make me go blind.'' you shrugged and giggled. you turned around so your back was against his chest. you rested your head on his shoulder. you exhaled, feeling more relaxed. 

''thank you for this corpse, I really appreciate it.'' he smiled and kissed your head. ''alright lets get out before we turn into wrinkly old people.'' you let out a light chuckle. he wrapped a towel around his waist and wrapped a towel around you. 

''do you wanna wear some of my clothes?'' you nodded. he threw you a pair of his boxers, sweatpants and one of his hoodies. you both got dressed and laid in bed. ''you wanna watch a movie, cuddle, or both?'' you thought for a second. ''both please.'' ''you want some snacks?'' you nodded. ''pick a movie and I'll be back in a minute.'' you found a movie when he came back upstairs with your favorite snacks. y'all got comfortable in bed and started the movie. after about 40 minutes you fell asleep. corpse turned off the tv and turned the light off. He kissed your forehead and went to sleep himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back after a long break

I didnt mean to leave that long but my mental health was bad, I'm doing better now, thank you for your patience and kind comments :)

and school is starting soon so updates wont be often but I will make time 

take care of yourselves <3