Enemies to lovers

another day of hell you called it. going to school was hell itself but when your bully was there, it was a death sentence. Of course it had to be one of the popular kids. milo. he tripped you in the hallway, threw things at you, laughed at you when you fell, the list is endless. you woke up and mentally prepared yourself. you went downstairs and said goodbye to your parents and headed out the door. as soon as you walked into school you went to your locker and milo was waiting for you.

 "Hey dork." 'great, name calling' you thought to yourself. you were fed up with him at this point. "what do you want milo?'' he shrugged his shoulders. "Then leave me alone.'' when you were trying to walk away he stuck his foot out and you tripped. Everyone was laughing at you. some even recorded a video and posted it everywhere. you felt tears brimming in the corners of your eyes. ''Aw are you gonna cry?'' you ran to the bathroom and balled your eyes out. you cried until the bell rang to go to first period.

 you cleaned your face up and walked upstairs. Everyone snickered when you walked into class. you ignored it and sat in the back of the classroom. 20 minutes into class milo walked in. you forgot you had class with him. he sat in the chair behind you. while you were listening to music and doing your work, he threw a paper ball at you. you uncrumpled it and it said crybaby. you threw it back at him and continued working. when the bell rang you quickly got out of there and ran to your locker. while you were getting your things for gym class, a random kid came up to you and started flirting with you.

'' heeey y/n~'' "um, hey?'' ''you look really good today.'' ''thanks I guess?" Milo was watching from a distance and getting upset. but he didn't know why. He wanted to go over there and punch the kid, but decided to keep watching. the kid kept flirting with you and no matter how many times you say no, he kept pushing and pushing. milo got sick of it and went over to you.

 "dude she already said no fuck off. and if you dont I'll pound your face into a pulp.'' the guy didn't need to be told twice. he ran away. ''you good?'' ''why do you care?'' ''because I just do y/n'' ''all you do is bully me, make my life hell, treat me like a nobody, call me names-'' ''shut up'' he kissed you to make you stop talking. ''w-what was that for'' ''The only reason I made your life hell was because I'm in love with you. I figured if I bullied you then my feelings for you would go away but they only grew more.'' you didn't know what to say. The guy who you hated for so long was in love with you.

 ''but, why treat me so badly instead of just telling me?'' ''because I knew you wouldn't like me like that. and I was too scared to act on my feelings. I'm sorry I treated you like crap for so long-'' you interrupted him. ''could you kiss me again?'' you were feeling the same way towards him, but you didn't understand why. he kissed you again and the bell rang. you realized you missed a whole class. you both laughed. ''enemies to lovers?'' ''enemies to lovers.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk what I was doing with this chapter

my insomnia is bugging me at the  moment so i thought i would write something

and as to where I've been

I've been hella sick. meaning I couldnt breathe out my nose and I was coughing up stuff. I'm feeling better tho. A lot of personal things have been going on so I'm putting myself first. 

i hope to make more chapters soon

stay safe out there <3