5

"A decision was made to seal off the center. All citizens that were in a 500 meter radius have been evacuated as well." "I, uh, have a question." Yuji said. "What is this window?" He asked. "It's an in-house term. When you need members of jujutsu that can see curses, but they aren't sorcerers." He informed. "Oh, okay." Yuji said. "Let's continue..."

~ little skip...sorry Ijichi-san...~

"If you should ever encounter a Special-grade. Either you run or you die." I gulped nervously at that. Please let it not be a Special-grade. I know I said I didn't regret s*** but...this is getting all too real. Snap out of it! Fear is just an obstacle! I shouted at myself in my head. I turned my head to the crying woman. I frowned at the sight and looked away. I covered my ears to stop hearing her. I always hated hearing others crying because then I soften up and break down as well. I need to be strong for this mission.

- Megumi POV -

I looked over at (Y/n) to see her covering her ears. She had a discomfort look on her face. She trying to stay strong. I guess she gets hurt by others sadness. What should I do?... Before I could do anything she looked up and uncovered her ears. "We'll save them." She said. I hummed in agreement.

We walked inside, and already I felt something bad about this. I looked up to see the room look weird and wonky. "The door!" Fushigiro shouted and looked behind us. I looked back and noticed it was gone. "Crap!" I shouted. Yuji and Nobara began to panic a little. "It'll be fine. The dog remembers the scent of the entrance." Fushigiro informed. Yuji and Nobara began to praise the Devine dog. "Stop playing around!" Fushigiro shouted. I felt a little bit more ease. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled warmly. "Thank you. I fell a little bit more calm about our situation." I said. He closed his eyes for second and looked at the other two. "Let's keep moving." He said.

We continue walking in silence and found a room. My eyes widen seeing half a dead body. Yuji and I ran over to it. "Horrible." Nobara said. "Looks like three victims, right?" Fushigiro asked. Yuji bent down and looked at the person's name tag. "Let's take this body back with us." I looked at my brother with a questioning look. "Why?" I asked. "It's that woman's son." He replied. I looked back at the dead body. "His face isn't too mangled. How would she accept his death if we can't show the body to prove it?" Fushigiro pulled him back away from the victim. "We still have to find two more. Leave that body behind." He stated. "That makes no sense. The way we got inside isn't there anymore. We won't be able to come back for it later." Yuji retorted. "I didn't say we come back! I said leave it behind!" Fushigiro shouted at him. The two began to bicker. "Stop! This isn't the right time to fight! Yuji, we have it to leave it behind. There's no point of saving someone if they're already dead." I said and grabbed his hood as well. Nobara was also saying that we shouldn't fight, but suddenly...she disappeared. "Nobara/ Kugizaki?" Yuji and I asked. I began to feel worry about our situation now. "Itadoris! Time to run! We'll find her later, but right now-" My breathing hitched as a curse was now next to us. The vibe it came off was intimidating and dangerous. I can't move. I'm petrified and frozen still. C'mon! Move dammit!! I saw Yuji's hand. "Yuji don't-" I wasn't loud enough for him to hear and he tried to attack. My eyes widen in fear as his hand was cut off. "Y-Yuji..." I whispered.

"Fushigiro! Take me back! I need to protect him!" I cried out. "(Y/n), please! He's going to fine! I promise!" Fushigiro shouted at me. I shook my head and cried on his shoulder. We got down and continued running. Don't you dare die on me, Yuji! I wouldn't live without my only brother in my life!

"I can't run away. Not when I've gotten this close." Yuji tied the belt around his wrist to stop the bleeding. "Hey, Sukuna! If I die here you die too, right?!" Yuji asked him. "So you have to help me out!" Sukuna's mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek. "No true. Even if the part of me that's inside you dies. There's still 18 other fragments of my soul still out there. Still irritating enough, I don't have control over this body. So if you want to switch go ahead and switch, but once you do. I kill the punk sorcerer before the curse spirit can! I'll do the girl, she's a lively one. I'll have some fun with her. Your sister will be last and I'll take my time killing her!" He laughed. "I'm not going to let you do that." Yuji said. "Is that right? But of you get all focus on me then all your friends are going to die." Sukuna said. I felt Fushigiro pulled me back to his chest as the curse attacked us. I heard ringing in my ears. I looked up at Yuji to see he telling something to Fushigiro. Yuji looked at me. "I love you, sis." He said. "What? Yuji wait-" I felt Fushigiro pick me up and carry me away. "NO! WAIT, YUJI!" I cried out.

- Yuji POV -

Ow! Ow! It hurts...if only I didn't pick up that finger back then. If only I hadn't eaten it. If only I listen to (Y/n)! She's always right about everything!

"What do you want to do later on?" I asked her. "Hmmm? A dance teacher, I suppose. Y'know that way work won't feel like work." She giggled. "You?" She asked me. I had food in my mouth. "I dovt knawh." I spoke. She frowned at me. "You're disgusting! Close your mouth!" She pouted at me. I laughed and stuck my tongue out. She did the same and we both went to pinch the other's tongue. "Ow! You pinch hard!" We both whined.

(Y/n)...please forgive me for being so stupid.

"Don't think!" I shouted as the curse energy blasted me up. Have I...gotten so weak?

- (Y/n) POV -

"We're out of here now! Let's go!" Fushigiro shouted as we rescued Nobara. "Y'know...I really hate frogs." She commented. "Well that's too damn bad!" Fushigiro said to her. We then ran back out of the building. Fushigiro's dog howled into the building letting Yuji know that we were out. Sukuna...I'll kill you if you do anything to my brother.