18

♡ Valentines Chapter ♡

I know it's not Valentines but I got nothing. Lemon is in this, so you can skip it if you feel uncomfortable. I apologize if I did bad on it. I'll let you know when it starts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- (Y/n) POV -

"Happy Valentines day everyone!" I smile as I walked into the room. Kyoto and Tokyo decided to have a little Valentines day party. Just a nice little break from all the missions and such. "You look so cute!" Miwa compliments. I giggle and compliment her back.

Your dress

Your dress

I took out a box and gave everyone a bag of cookies that I made. "Happy Valentines day, Gumi.~" I hum near his ear. "Happy Valentines day, sunflower." He replies with a smile. Before I can land a kiss on him, I felt someone drag me away. "Sis, I need help!" Yuji whisper yells at me as we moved away. "With what?" I ask. He fiddles with his fingers. "How do I ask someone out?" He asks shyly. I smile and got excited. "Who is it?! Tell me!" I shake him back and forth. "S-Stop it!" He whines. I stop shaking him and he fixes himself a bit. I let out a sigh seeing his tie not looking right. "So, tell me who it is." I tell him. I undid his bad tie and began to fix it. "I-It's...Junpei..." he tells me with a hint of blush forming of his face.

Yes, Junpei is alive... in this chapter.

"Aww, how adorable. I think you two will be a cute couple." I tease him. He looks away and grumbles. I let out a small giggle and continue fixing his tie. "Just be yourself. You have all the confidence to go up to him and ask him out. Give him a small gift or place a kiss on his cheek. I'm sure he'll say yes if you ask him out. I heard he likes you too." I giggle. "He does?!" He shouts a bit. I tighten the tie to shut him up a bit. "Would I ever lie to you?" I ask. "You have when you stole my cookie the last time." He pouts at me. "Don't make me choke you." I warned him. I finished his tie and patted his shoulder. "Just take a deep breath and ask him. Everything will turn out just fine. Besides, who wouldn't love you?" I hug him. "The people who are trying to kill me." He chuckles. I laugh and let go of him. "Go get them tiger." I patted his back. He nodded and went out.

I was fixing up the kitchen a bit until I felt a pair of arms around me. I smile knowing it was Megumi. I turn around and felt him pick up my chin a bit. I continue to smile at him as he leans in for a kiss. But yet again, we were interrupted. "(Y/n)-chan, we need you for something!" Momo tells me and drags me away. I look back at Megumi and gave him a shrug.

"Three! Two! One!" Gojo shouts. The girls and I threw our arms us as confetti and balloons fell on us. He took a few pictures. The girls and I had fun and talked a bit.

I then felt Megumi lift me up and set me on his lap. He rested his head on my shoulder. "Is my Megumi needy for love?" I tease. He pulled me closer to him. "Don't tease me, sunflower." He responds as he kisses my shoulder a bit. I blush and giggle a bit.