one- ✨

No one's pov; *

"LONELY, I'M SO LONEYYY! I LITERALLY HAVE NOBODYYY!" 

And that's Vixen, and right now, she's drunk. She just drank one bottle of wine and boom!

"Ayo, how c-could that j-jerk without g-giving me any chocolate?!" she walked and stopped in front of a trashcan.

Vixen; "Oh baby, you're so HOT!"

??; "Hey.. are you okay, girl?"

Vixen looked towards the person, a tall light-skin boy. Probably.. 20 years old.

"Y-you're even hotter than t-that stupid trashcan!"

??; "Uh.. thank you?"

"H-hey, boy! Go get me s-some c-chocolate, thanks! Please, baby~"

??; "B-baby?" 

She giggled in her drunk state, waddling towards him, placing a light kiss on  his cheek.

"You're m-my boyfriend! I love y-youuu!"

??; "This girl. (chuckles) Are you drunk?"

"Can I g-give you a h-hickey?"

She pulled him closer and started sucking on his neck. He didn't do anything since he was actually enjoying her touch.

"L-look! A hickey! (hiccups cutely) HICKEY, MICKEY, WHISKYY~!" she yelled in the empty streets.

The boy chuckled at her childish behavior. 

"I-I'm tired. Gimme a p-piggy back ride~!"

He sighed heavily and bent down and Vixen immediately jumped on his back. 

??; "Hm, what's your name."

 "(hiccups) My n-name's Vixen."

??; "Ahh, Vixen, huh? Cool name for a girl like you." he said with a smile.

 "A-and you're Derek!! Now let's goo~"

??; "Han, that's not my name."

"Ah, well, Joushaaa! Let's gooo~"

??; "No, I'm Kobe... You sure must have a lot of boyfriends."

"K-kobe?! I-I knew that!"

Kobe; "Help me, I'm gonna go insane."

"I love you, b-babyy." she smiled and kissed his neck, burying her face in it right after.

Kobe; "You're cute."

The boy started walking back to his house while Vixen just happily played with his dreadlocks.

Vixen; "Baby?"

Kobe; "Yes?" he asked, playing along with her.

"K-kiss me," she said with a pout.

Kobe; "W-what?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"Whyyyyy~" she screamed and started kicking her legs.

Kobe; "Will you stop? And you're too loud!" he whisper-yelled at her."

"WHATEVER!"

Kobe's pov; *

I finally got her into my bedroom, and after getting her to drink some water, I laid her down on my bed.

"H-hey, Kobe?"