harry's pov

It was during Transfiguration with the Hufflepuffs when the feeling hit me. I really needed to go the bathroom. I obviously hadn't thought to go during lunch which was like ten minutes ago. Wow. Great job, Harry. Now I get to embarrass myself by asking Professor McGonagall, dubbed the "strict teacher" since Snape died, to go to the bathroom. It took like two minutes for me to build up the courage to bring attention to myself as it is something I hate having to do.
"Professor McGonagall?" I interrupted while she was lecturing on partial human transfiguration. Her eyes fell to me when she heard me talk.
"Yes Mr. Potter?" she asked impatiently. The class laughed at the tone.
"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked quickly. Now that I think about it, probably too quickly for her to comprehend.
"Care to repeat that Mr. Potter?" asked Professor McGonagall. I ducked my head out of embarrassment and repeated my question.
"Fine," she sighed after a groan of frustration, "Make it quick though."
"Sure thing, Professor," I said as I climbed out of my seat and headed to the bathroom just down the corridor. I decided to leave my books back in the classroom so I didn't have to worry about them. I opened the bathroom door. The bathroom at Hogwarts was basically identical to the muggle style ones at high schools. A couple of larger stalls and a bunch of urinals. I went over to the urinal closest to the door I had just entered. I pulled down the front part of my trousers and was about to do my business when the bathroom door swung open and in walked Draco Malfoy. Oh fuck.