draco's pov

-CONTINUED SMUT-

I was quite worried for a minute that Potter was going to be disgusted, but I guess I didn't need to be worried at all. I resumed kissing down his body. It was quite amusing watching him squirm. I decided that I was going to keep doing this until he lost control. I didn't have to wait long and quickly moved my mouth towards his dick where pee started to come out. I made sure to get as much as possible. I then began to clean up the residue with my tongue. After I was satisfied, I stood up and grabbed him and pulled him to the floor where I got on top of him, spit on my hand to use as a lubricant, rubbed my hand over his area, positioned my dick accordingly, and thrust in repeatedly. Potter started moaning for each thrust.
"Daddy more! Please please more!" Potter moaned out again and again. Oh Potter had a kink as well. I could get used to this. Potter and I continued this for a couple more rounds which left lots of cum residue over our stomaches. A quick charm would clean up after ourselves. Who knows, maybe this could become routine. I watched Potter put his clothes back on and walk out of the bathroom like nothing went on in there. Maybe I should send him an owl regarding timing and location for next time.