Chapter 3

One of my videos on top.
I am very sorry I haven't updated anything on here.

No one's POV.
When Zenitsu woke up and got ready, he went down stairs to see Kaigaku eating breakfast and Kokushibou who had just finish breakfast washing the dishes.

"Morning, guys." The youngest said as Kokushibou just finished washing the dishes.

When Kokushibou turned around, he was wearing a eye patch bandage thing. If this wasn't normal Zenitsu would ask Kokushibou if he was okay and what happened, but since it is he didn't question it.

"Morning."The oldest said while turning towards the younger one.

"You better start eating or you'll be late."Kaigaku told Zenitsu as he agreed and started eating as while.

After Zenitsu finished eating, he said bye to both Kaigaku and Kokushibou and went to school.

A bit of Kokushibou X Kaigaku moment.

"I'm not cooking today" The older one said as he sat down in front of the younger one.

"What?"The younger one said as he looks at the older one.

"You heard me" Kokushibou said. There was a bit of silence in the room besides the sound of the wind blowing and leaves falling from trees.

"Fine, I'll eat at a restaurant with Zenitsu and Yoriichi." And there it was, when the younger one said that it triggered the older one's jealousy.

The older one wasn't jealous that the younger one wouldn't eat with him tonight. They may be dating, but they don't need to be with each other 24/7.But he was jealous that the younger one would be eating with Zenitsu and his brother and wouldn't eat dinner with him. He doesn't mind when they all eat together but he does mind when he isn't invited.

"Fine I'll cook tonight." ' God, I can never said no to him.' the reason Kokushibou could never say no to the younger one wasn't because he was afraid of him. But because he would always use this 'excuse' against him.

Back to Zenitsu.
While walking to school, he received a text from Uzui.

To: Zenitsu Peach
Meet me at the music room when it's lunch time and I'll give you the ticket.

To: The Idol Uzui
Okay, I'll be there

At school (cause I don't know what to put.)

Zenitsu was talking with his friends when he remembered that he had to meet Uzui at the music room right NOW!

Zenitsu POV.
'Oh god I'm late!' "I'm just gonna go somewhere, bye!!!" I ran as fast as I could to the music room, once I made it there. I opened the do- ' Wait, the door is locked!?' Why is it locked? Is Uzui in there? I decided to knock on the door. Uzui opened the door and quickly pulled me in.

"Sorry from being late" is he mad? He probably is- "What do you mean?" He said as he looked at me. "I'm late, aren't I?" I am late, right? "No, your not. I said meet me in the music room at lunch time. So, your not late." Well that's true. "Why did you lock the doors?" " My fans." He said as he handed me the ticket. I looked at the ticket and notice that it was a VIP ticket. I was pretty sure he gave it to me by accident so I asked him about it. "You gave me a VIP ticket" He looked me closely "And?" What does he mean and!? "Why did you give me a VIP ticket!?" I asked a bit loud. "Do you not want it?" "I mean a normal ticket would be fine." " So will you take the VIP ticket?" " I-I mean sure." "Than we're done." He said as he walked past me. Is he crazy or something!? Giving someone like me, a VIP ticket. A VIP TICKET!? I turned around and walked out of the music room the be greeted with-

"Why didn't you tell us you were meeting up Uzui!?" " Zenitsu, I swear we aren't mad at you we just want to know-."
" And why did he give you a VIP ticket!? He should give that to the GREAT INOSAKE!!!" " Why didn't you tell us? We haven't even met him yet Zenitsu."

-my friends throwing questions in my face.

I am sorry that I haven't posted anything for a long time. I just been doing things. Also I have a YouTube channel! It's called [Cute Snowflake]❄️[The first] go check it out if you want.

Love you angels 👼