Chapter 2

No one's Prov

Zenitsu and Uzui decided to exchange numbers 📲and then went they separate ways to their classes.

Zenitsu Prov.

Once I settle down in the classroom, I started to think about how kind Uzui was to me.

' Uzui-san was very kind . I hope nothing bad will happen to our friendship because Uzui is an idol and his fans might hate-WAIT!!! WHY I'M I WORRIED ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP💑?!'

'It's probably because he's my friend and I care about him, right.'

'Yeah, that's probably it.'

" Since I want you all to be happy , I'm ending class early . So, class are dismissed!" Kanea- sensei said as the class cheered happily😆 . The class including me thanked😄 Kanea-sensei and left class.

I went to the school's gate and waited for my friends💑 to come since we always walked home🏡 together💑.

After a while, they finally got here.
" Wow, you got here pretty fast, Zenitsu."Tanjirou said.

"Well, Kanea-sensei ended class early. So , that's why I got here so quick." I replied.

"HUH, I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BEAT ME , HAHAHAHA!!!" The dumb boar shouted.

I just sigh since I was too tired to argue with him right now.

No one's Prov.

" Well, guess what guys." Genya said which got their attention.

"I got six free tickets to Uzui's concert!
So you guys can come too." Genya said which made them very excited. Well, except Zenitsu since he had no interest in these kinds of stuff.

"Yeah, let's all go together." Kanao said as everyone nodded except Zenitsu who just stick his tongue out.

"Well, I guess I won't be coming then." Zenitsu said to them not being sad at all.

"Huh? Why?" Nezuko asked being sad that Zenitsu isn't going to come even thought Zenitsu annoys her the most, she still cares about him.

"Well, Genya has six tickets and there's seven of us. So one of us won't be able to go, and I volunteer to be that person." Zenitsu said which made them sad, except Inosake of course.

"Are you sure, Zenitsu? This may be your only chance to go to one of his concerts." Kanao said being sad that Zenitsu won't be able to come.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Plus, I'm not interested in these kinds of stuff anyway." Zenith said reassuring them.

"Okay, if you say so Zen." Tanjirou said agreeing to what Zenitsu said.

" Let's just go home guys." Nezuko said as everyone agrees and walked home together.

When everyone had went home and Zenitsu was opening the door to his house.

Zenitsu Pov.

When I opened the door to my house I saw......

"I thought I told you guys not to do this at the entrance of our house!!!" OMG ! Why are they making out here again!!!

" Sorry, Zen. Kokushibo is just being horny again." Kaigaku said as he push his boyfriend away from him.

"Aw~ come on , I just wanna taste more of your soft lips~." Kokushibo said as he lick his own lips.

"Just stop doing it at the entrance of our house!!! What if I invite my friends over?! They wouldn't want to see this when they opened the door!" OMG! How did he even get such a horny boyfriend.