❥Part 4❥

Next morning everyone was busy preparing for the function that was supposed to held in the evening. After having breakfast Purvi went to her room as she had an important meeting to attend.

Kavin's POV

I was shocked to see Purvi yesterday. I thought that I will never see her again but somewhere deep down my heart I felt happy after seeing her. I have been a brat in my college days and I have troubled her a lot. But soon I realised my mistakes. I was the one who always provoked her.

When I saw her yesterday I found it a good opportunity to apologise for all my mistakes. I thought that she must have changed like me but I was wrong she is still competative. Later, during the pool party she was looking really cute but I decided to tease her but as usual it back fired. She called me a cactus. Like seriously?

After the party was over I decided to talk to her personally and sort out the matter between us. I don't know how she even accepted my friendship proposal. And today at the breakfast I saw her talking to Aman Mehra. I too wanted to talk to her but before I could approach her she disappeared.

And now I am here in my room sitting with the laptop going through the emails. The internet connection is very poor in the room. I am trying to send an email from past 15 minutes but it's continuously failing. I think I should go in the lawn.

Grabbing my stuffs I went in the lawn where I saw Purvi already sitting there with her laptop and glasses on.

Wait she wears glasses. When did this happen?

She is speaking to someone on the phone. Not speaking actually shouting.

"What have you sent me Das!?"

"Do you really think that this is what I needed?"

"Do you want to loose your job?"

"Correct. Neither do I so I am giving you 24 hours get back to work and please send me something presentable. Take help from Radhika or whomever you want but please send me something which we can show to the client."

God she is looking so cute while shouting and those glasses are cherry on the top.

She pushed her glasses above her head and pressed the bridge of her nose. I went and sat beside her.

"Hey Ms.Pineapple" I said grabbing her attention.

"Oh! Hii Mr. Cactus" she said giving me a mischievous glint.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her trying to initiate a conversation.

"Work, work and work" she sighed.

"If I am not wrong you are working for Abhinav Rana, right?"

"Yes!"

"Coffee?" I asked her. According to me two people can bond really well over coffee. She switched on her phone to check the time

"You want coffee at 1 in the afternoon?"

"Yaa. Just one coffee."

"Fine. Let's give the order" she said closing her laptop.

I called the waiter and gave our orders.

"Why don't you work for me?" I said sipping my coffee and she chocked on her coffee.

Cute! What is wrong with you Kavin? Why are you saying this cute word so much?

"Work for you? You mean for the Khanna's?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said stirring my coffee

"Even if I want to I can't" she simply said.

"Why?" Why the hell can't she work for me.

"Because I am under 5 year contract with the company I am currently working with and it has just been 4.5 years."

"So once your contract is over you will work for me?"

Please say yes please.

"I am not sure. But I will take your offer under consideration."

"Okay! By the way you are the marketing manager, right?"

"No I am the COO." she said raising her imaginary collars.

"Oh! well I am the CEO. You see you still can't beat me." I teased her again.

"You know what unfortunately I didn't get a well established company as my birthday gift. I have worked day and night for securing this position." She shot back.

God this girl has answer for everything.

Deep down I too know that I got everything on a golden platter but I too have worked day and night to keep the company on the top.

Suddenly her phone started buzzing

Viv calling

Who is Viv now?

Her boyfriend?

Why am I feeling bad on the thought of her dating someone. She said goodbye to me gathered her stuffs and left towards her room talking on the phone.

"Hey Viv."

"I am good. How are you?"

"I miss you too!"

And then she disappeared in the corridor.

End of POV

*************
Hey guys!!

The next chapter is here.

Thank you so much for your support.

Don't forget to paint the white star orange.

Target- 20+ votes,

              15+ comment

__________________________________

                                     ~Byee
Khushi❤️