𝖔𝖓𝖊

❛ 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀 ❜

❛ 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀 ❜

"eren, where's mikasa?" asked the long-haired male with a raised brow. eren pointed at a nearby convenience store before grinning. "i tell her to buy us ice cream!"

after answering his older brother's question, he gets hit on the head causing him to whine and glare at the tall male in front of him. "wha! what's that for, you idiotic brother!"

"i'm the 'idiotic brother'? tell that to yourself, idiot." (m/n) sighed, he placed his palm onto his hips, his (e/c) eyes looking down at his brother who is still whining like a brat while rubbing his head. "how can you tell a girl to run an errand for you? no wonder you have no girlfriend yet."

"sh-shut up!"

"oh? is that your little brother, (m/n)-kun?" asked a familiar voice making the yeager brothers turn their heads to look at the tall white-haired male.

"huh? who is that guy? why is he wearing sunglasses during this time?" (m/n) gritted his teeth, he quickly pulls his brother closer to him and rubs his knuckles onto the brunette's head before looking at the white-haired male with an awkward grin. "h-hello, gojo-sensei! y-yes! this brat is my little brother." 

the male, who is known as gojo chuckled. he moved closer to the yeager brothers and bent his body down to match the brunette's height. "good afternoon to you too, (m/n)-kun's little brother. i'm gojo satoru, the first year's teacher."

eren pouted before looking away with a subtle blush on his face. "y-you're too close, sir."

"oh! sorry, sorry~" gojo chuckled again, he stands up straight again and meet (m/n)'s (e/c) eyes before smiling sweetly. "i gotta go. see you again tomorrow, (m/n)-kun!"

"y-yes, gojo-sensei..." (m/n) sweatdropped, he swallowed his spit before looking down at his brother again with a frown on his face. "you gotta learn to behave, you idiot."

eren rolled his eyes, he crossed his arms onto his chest. "i don't know that weirdo is a teacher!"

"he is not a weirdo, don't be rude, fucke"

"ereh!"

"oh, mikasa! do you have the ice creams?" eren's eyes sparkled as mikasa took his favorite flavored ice cream out of the plastic. the boy runs towards the black-haired girl with a big grin on his face. "yay!"

(m/n) shook his head, he slowly approached his brother and his adopted sister. "i'm sorry for the inconvenience, mikasa-chan." mikasa look up at the (h/c) haired male who is smiling softly at her, she then shook his head rapidly before smiling too. "it's fine. here, your ice cream, nii-san."

"thank you, mikasa-chan." (m/n) took the (f/flavored) ice cream from mikasa's smaller hand before patting the smooth black hair. "what a good girl, unlike someone i know." 

eren growled, his green eyes glaring at his older brother before looking away with a pout on his lips. "whatever! i can also be a good boy!"

"yea... right~" said the (h/c) haired male unconvinced, he started to walk ahead while opening the ice cream packaging and putting the ice cream into his mouth.

"hey! could you stop speed-walking!?" (m/n) look at mikasa and eren over his shoulder before smirking and looking ahead. "i'm sorry that i have long legs and you don't~"

"bastard!"

"ereh, don't be rude to your brother."

"shut up, mikasa!"

"sorry, ereh."

✎ ₊❏❜ ⋮[next page!]➺