𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❛ 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀 ❜

❛ 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀 ❜

"why are your lips like that today? i'm so shocked to see donald duck sitting on your seat from the door, looking closely it's actually just you." (m/n) puts down his bag before looking at the sulking pink-haired male behind him.

"megumi doesn't want to talk to me." he said, huffing loudly and pouting his lips more making the (h/c)ette rolled his eyes. "what a baby. why is he not talking to you though?"

"i dunno! i just want a little quickie before the class started and he just ignored me!" sukuna said with an annoyed face, he gritted his teeth before slamming his cheek onto his table. "what's wrong with having a quickie?"

"you're what's wrong, horny shit." sukuna immediately lifted his head and glared at the (h/c) haired male. "huh!? what did you just say!?"

"i said you're a horny shit. no wonder megumi is so done with your shit." (m/n) answered with a smirk, he waved his hand before looking forward again, tuning out the fuming elder itadori with his earphone.

『 🍰 ₊˚.༄ ೃ - 』

"usually sukuna will take you away from us during recess, so... what's up?" asked itadori before chewing on the onigiri he bought at the convenience store this morning.

fushiguro looks at the melonpan on his hand, ignoring itadori's question. kugisaki, next to itadori furrowed her eyebrows. "hello? is someone in the house~?" kugisaki waved her hand in front of fushiguro's face.

"nothing. i just don't feel like eating with him today." said the black-haired male nonchalantly before opening the plastic wrapper and took a bite of the melonpan.

"hey, i've been meaning to ask this for a while now but... do you think gojo-sensei has a crush?" kugisaki looked at itadori with 'are you kidding me' face before sighing loudly. "duh, who doesn't?"

"uh... i don't know? i'm just asking, you're so rude kugisaki!" kugisaki quickly shoves a chicken nugget into the pink-haired male to shut the whining male up. "i think that overly excited adults have a crush on someone from your brother's class." kugisaki pointed her chopsticks towards itadori with a serious face. itadori gasped, he immediately covers his mouth with his fist.

"wait... i think so too!" itadori's eyes widened, he points back at kugisaki with his finger. "there is this one time... i walk by sukuna's class and gojo-sensei is there too! he is smiling like a lovesick high school girl looking at someone from the class! but i don't know who is he looking!" itadori grabbed his hair, frustrated because he can't tell who is his teacher looking at.

"i bet it's (m/n)-san!" itadori gasped again, he quickly nods his head. "yes, yes! i mean, look at (m/n)-senpai! he is very good-looking! not only that, he is also a well-mannered student. and, and! he is smart! and he is also very nice! every teacher loves him!"

"and students too!"

"yeah, yeah!" kugisaki and itadori grabbed each other hands with sparkling eyes and wide smiles on their face. fushiguro, who is done with his melonpan sighed deeply.

"why am i friends with them again?" 

『 🍰 ₊˚.༄ ೃ - 』

"bye, (m/n)-senpai!" (m/n) waved his hand, smiling at his underclassmen before looking forward again, and walking towards the school gate.

"oh, (m/n)-kun~!" (m/n) turns his head to look at the person who just called him before blushing slightly, he gulped and smiled at the person. "g-gojo-sensei!"

"are you on your way home, (m/n)-kun?" asked the white-haired male with his soft voice making the taller male blush more. "y-yeah! i am. how about y-you, gojo-sensei?"

gojo smiled sweetly, he walked closer to the third-year student. "i am too. are you walking home? do you want me to give you a ride?"

"i am walking home. but don't worry, i don't want to burden you, gojo-sensei!" said the long-haired male nervously with a smile on his face, bowing slightly. gojo chuckled while waving his hand. "you're no burden, (m/n)-kun! in fact, you're my favorite student!"

"i-i am..?" (m/n) looked down at the white-haired teacher, his heart beating faster than usual. gojo lifted his hand and pat the other's chest with a smile still on his face. "mhm~"

"i-i'm so happy!" (m/n) grinned widely, he scratches the back of his neck. "but why though? i thought there is a better student in your class for you to choose as your favorite student?" asked the (h/c)ette innocently, he tilted his head to the side slightly.

gojo took off his sunglasses, he slowly opened his eyelids to show the third-year student his beautiful blue eyes, making him gasp slightly. the white-haired male put his slim forefinger onto (m/n)'s lips, winking his eyes. "it's a secret~"

"s-secret?"

"mhm! now, let's go to my car!"

"but i don't want to burd―" gojo quickly covers the taller male's mouth with his palm while chuckling slightly, making the other blush at the contact. "like i said~ you're not a burden. i want to do this, okay?"

"if you say so... gojo-sensei."

✎ ₊❏❜ ⋮[next page!]➺