four

"Em, Cameron's at the front door for you." 

I jumped out of bed in my grey sweatpants and black hoodie and ran out of my bedroom. 

"Hi Cam!" I said hugging him with my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. 

"Hi pretty girl, why are you not dressed yet?" 

"Dressed for what? I thought we were hanging out here?" 

"I wanna take you somewhere nice, it's a surprise though." Cameron said with a huge grin on his face. 

He knew I liked surprises. 

"In that case, let me go and throw something else on. Be right back!" I said running back into my room and looking for something nice to wear. 

I ended up pairing my black skirt with my brown sweater and paired it with some black shoes and my black hand bag.  (photo up there for reference^^)

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time hoping this was a good enough outfit for whatever occasion we were about to go on and headed out of my bedroom. 

"Alright I'm ready!" 

"Wow"

"You look so perfect." 

"Thanks Cam." I said blushing.

"Alright, can you guys leave already your cringing me so hard right now." Ella said with her arms crossed. 

I laughed, "We better leave before she turns into the Hulk." 

"Good Idea." Cameron said. 

______

"Can you just tell me where were going!?" I said in the passenger seat of Cameron's car. 

"No not yet! We're almost there just trust me!" 

I groaned and realized that no matter how much I begged, he wasn't gonna tell me where we were going, he liked surprising me. 

I wanted to make the first move, I really did! But I just couldn't get myself to say the words to him. What if he hasn't done it yet because he isn't ready? Or what if he doesn't even like me like that anymore? Or what if he's just nervous like Karl said...

I wanted to text Karl and tell him what I was thinking but, I wanted to spend this time with Cameron so I just ignored all of the thoughts in my head and focused back on the road.

"Alright Em, close your eyes." 

"Wait what why?!" 

"Just do it!" Cameron said getting out of the car and walking over to my side. 

He opened the door and helped me out of the car. 

"Alright, now keep them closed.." 

"Cameron I swear to god, you better not be trying to kill me!" 

"I'm not I'm not just trust me!" 

I stood there with my hands over my eyes keeping them closed. I was curious about what the surprise was. I was thinking of all sorts of things it could be, that just made me want to know even more.

"Okay you can open them now!" 

I quickly took my hands off of my eyes and stood there in shock.