𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧【5】

——————❐❀❐——————

——————❐❀❐——————

It was day once more, as she noticed she had been laying on her bed. 'must've fallen asleep and brought me here' she thought as she soon went down to take a stroll as she has no commissions for today.

It's not really that surprising, some days she has more than 4 commissions, and some days she has none.

After uttering a small 'good morning' and 'goodbye' to Miss Vert Goldet, she left the Inn and walked over to Liyue Harbor to perhaps spend some time with her dear friend Hu Tao.

walked? yes indeed she walked that far, it's one of the things she does as she indeed has the ability to go in intense speed as if disappearing from thin air, so she tends to do things like these to strengthen her legs.

she has finally arrived at the city, and went on her way to the funeral parlor as she bumped into a familiar face on the way to enter the the city, "oh! Qiqi, on the way to get her some herbs?" she said to the small one who gave her a nod.

"I got some violetgrass left to spare if you need them" she said as she handed them to Qiqi, "thank you y/n, now Qiqi's work can go faster..." Qiqi replied.

"no problem, I'm glad you remembered my name" she gave Qiqi a small smile before patting her head and saying 'goodbye'

she finally reached her destination and went to look for Hu Tao but it seems that she was nowhere to be found, "Ah! Mr Zhongli! have you seen Hu Tao anywhere?" she asked the male, "she said she'd be out for a few, did you need anything?" he asked.

"Oh, not at all, it's fine. thank you!" she said as she waved him off and left the parlor, 'well operation: hang out with Hu Tao is a fail' she thought as she walked through the streets of Liyue Harbor, returning a small 'hi' to people greeting her on her way.

everyone seemed to wonder how, but she knows every single person in Liyue Harbor, there's not anyone she does not know. so when there is a suspicious person or a new face she knows immediately.

she was currently on the docks, sitting beside it watching her reflection shine on the waves of the water. time seemed to had been slowed down a little because she had been there for awhile. soon it was afternoon. woah, afternoon already? yeah that's how lazy author-kun is :>

currently on her way back, it was currently about to be dark and she was now walking back to the Inn, she felt a small breeze from her side that made her hair sway for a short time.

she didn't have to look to know who it was, "what are you doing here?" she asked him, continuing to walk with him by her side, "it is dangerous for a girl like you to walk around during night time. you never know when danger might come" he replied.

although he didn't want to admit it, he did indeed grew fond of this, 'mortal' even on the short time that has passed since their first encounter.

"I see" she replied as she walked with her hands on her back, humming a small song as they walked side by side with a comfortable silence between them, and only her humming could be heard.

soon enough they had reached the Inn, and used the elevator to get to the top, although they didn't separate.

they continued on talking about random things they would bring up.

and for some reason, there was this. odd free and peaceful feeling Xiao would feel everytime he was with her, it was as if all his problems disappeared and as if she was the light leading him it of the darkness.

she then looked up at the sky, "ooh~ the moon is so bright tonight!" she said. "do you enjoy looking at the sky that much?" he asked her.

"of course! I love how the stars twinkle and shine at the dark sky, lighting it up with the moon!" she said with a closed eye smile, he looked at her and his heart felt warm.

his lips tugged upwards as he also had a small smile on his face, she then looked at the moon once again,

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?❞

she told him, and then yawned and stretched her arms behind her head. "I'm a bit sleepy now, so I'm going to bed" she said facing him, "Goodnight Xiao" she said before she left to go to sleep.

——————❐❀❐——————

Side Note: I'm sleepy myself, no shit Sherlock