𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧【8】

——————❐❀❐——————

——————❐❀❐——————

It's been hundreds of years since y/n and Xiao had been together, he already knows of her being the adopted daughter of the Geo Archon, although what he didn't know was, how was she able to achieve becoming an immortal like him when she was once mortal as well?

well, I guess this is when he finally finds out.

"hey y/n" he called out, she hummed in response indicating for him to continue, "can you tell me now about your origin?" he asked.

she thought for a moment before she put her book down, "perhaps" she answered, going to the kitchen brew some tea and came back with it and setting it on the table.

she poured some for Xiao and one for her, "it seems the time has finally come for me to tell you" she giggled and sat down beside him, holding her cup of tea by her hands.

"well then, let's start from the very beginning....

there was a girl with h/c hair, blessed with the Vision of electro. although there was one problem, her vision would sometimes spark creating a small wave of electricity, making her hurt the people around her.

so she had made the decision to become a wanderer, as to see the pulchritudinous sights all around Teyvat. she would go around the mountains, fighting some hilichurls even tho not being able to use her Vision correctly and unexpectedly succeeding.

one day, as she was walking down a path, her vision sparked. although this was different, the spark was worse and stronger.

stronger to the point where she got worried, suddenly she couldn't feel her body anymore, there was an intense pain coming from her side where her vision was located at, it was as if her body was being electrocuted but with a really strong wave of electricity.

she couldn't hold it anymore and she screamed in pain, the skies darkened as the clouds covered the once blue sky, thunder and lightning all around the place, everything around her was in chaos.

she has created such a storm that it was as if it killed every single thing that existed around her

she couldn't think straight

all she could do was feel the pain of being electrocuted almost inside out

what should I do ?

am I dying ?

what's happening out there ?

are those.... screams ?

were all she could think about. then she felt something hit her head as everything went black.

.

.

.

she jolted up from the bed she was laying at with beads of sweat forming on her face, she then snapped her head straight at the window where the sky could be seen and sighed in relief as everything seemed to be fine now.

that's when it hit her, 'where am I..?' she thought as the door opened revealing a tall man with dark brown hair, tied in a low ponytail reaching down to his waist.

"I see you are already awake" he stated, setting down a plate of food and water on the bed side table.

"if I may ask, who are you..? and.. where am I?" she asked, "I am..." he thought for a moment, "you may know me as the Geo Archon, Rex Lapis. although you may call me Zhongli. and you are currently at my home" he said.

which made her gasp, "dear Archons! I'm so sorry for making you do this for me!" she said whilst bowing her head, "please, raise your head. there is no need to apologise" he said as she hesitantly raised her head.

"you should be remembering what happened, correct?" he said, "ah! is anyone hurt!?" she immediately replied, "everything is fine now, you had been asleep for atleast 2 days, if I hadn't knocked you out and treated you, you could've died from the pain that was coursing through your body" he said.

"ahh.... thank you for taking care of me" she said whilst looking at the ground with guilt in her eyes, "this may be sudden, but... would you perhaps like to form a contract with me?" he asked.

she looked at him with confused eyes, "what kind of contract exactly?" she tilted her head to the side, "a contract in which I will teach and train you how to use your Vision. and in return, you will be my.... daughter— becoming immortal in the process" he explained.

she thought for a moment, "are you really sure it's fine for you to train and teach me?" she asked with worried eyes in which he nodded one response, "then I accept" she said.

the contract had been signed! she was now the daughter of the Geo Archon, Rex Lapis. and this is where her journey had started.

that's all that I remember" she finished her little story time.

"I see" Xiao said drinking his tea, "oh! I almost forgot! would you like to come and visit the Anemo Archon with me Xiao?" she asked excitedly, he chuckled at her actions and agreed nonetheless, and then they went off to visit the Anemo Archon, Barbatos....

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

——————❐❀❐——————

Side Note: ahh!!! I finished my book :DD hope you all enjoyed! have a nice day<3 :>

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 || 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉