Chapter 9: Crazy in love

Annella sat down on the piano stool and lifted up the cover of the keys. Jenna switched off the music and everyone died there chatter and turned to look at Annella. She placed her hands onto the keys and began to press them down softly while pushing the peddles underneath the piano to allow the music to flow better as she created it.

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes, I touch on you more and more every time, When you leave I'm begging you not to go, Call your name two or three times in a row." She sang watching her fingers pressing the White and black keys that emitted the sounds behind her singing.

"Such a funny thing for me to try to explain, How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame yeah. 'Cuz I know I don't understand, Just how your love can do what no one else can." She said and waited for a longer key until her next key struck was harsher than last. Her eyes whipped up and instantly caught Jasper's golden eyes that stared watching her every twitch, every muscle movement.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's Got me looking so crazy right now, Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch Got me looking so crazy right now." She sang never breaking her eyes from him.

"Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss Got me hoping you'll save me right now Looking so crazy in love's, Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love." She sang in a low beautiful voice as she broke her eye contact and looked back down at the keys her fingers so delicately pressed. Jasper stood watching and could feel the anger seeping from Justin next to him, no doubt pissed of at the fact Annella was looked at Jasper and not him.

"When I talk to my friends so quietly, Who he think he is? Look at what you've done to me, Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress, You ain't here, ain't nobody else to impress." She sang, everyone in the room was capture by her voice and skills of music; that no dared to talk in fear they may miss something.

"It's the way that you know what I thought I knew, It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you, But I still don't understand, Just how your love can do what no one else can." as the words left her lips, it only took her that long to figure out why she chose this song and not the one she intend to sing that night. She loved this Jasper Hale, even if they have no each other little over a week. When she was with him her heart would go wild. He always was there when she needed someone to talk too. Jasper was the one that always knew how to make her smile, even when she was doped up on drugs.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's got me looking so crazy right now, Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch got me looking so crazy right now got me hoping you'll save me right now, your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now. Looking so crazy in love's, Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love." She sang as her eyes flew to Jasper. He could sense a who new emotion coming from Annella and this one he loved. Unable to understand what it was, he knew he loved this feeling he was getting from her. Her eyes seemed to intensify it as well.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch got me looking so crazy right now got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now. Looking so crazy in love's, Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no." She finished delicately as her eyes stayed onto Jasper's the people being clasping and cheering for her as her fingers ceased their movements.

"Play us another darling." Jenna asked her clapping and smiling a proud smile. Annella nodded and started playing the keys once again. Her fingers once again gracefully dancing over the keys. And sang another song gently. Everyone burst into applause and spoke their wells ones as she stood up. Soothing her dress and walked over to Jasper and looked to him.

" Walk with me." She muttered to him as she took his wrist and led him away from the crowds. She stopped at the front door and grabbed her cashmere cream coat, slipping off her heels and pulling on her black boots. She then led Jasper through the house and out into the large back garden which was decorated in fairy lights and lanterns. They glistened off the thick layer of pure white snow. Wrapping her coat around her they walked over the snow and Annella clung to Jasper arm as he had his hand on top of the hand that was linked into his.

" You sing like an angel." Jasper spoke breaking the comfortable silence as they walked through the garden.

" Thank you." Annella blushed looking down. Jasper stopped the walked and turned to face Annella. He took hold of her chin and lifted her face to look at him. With his other hand he placed it onto her warm cheek, caressing it gently.

" Never hid your blush." Jasper whispered to her softly causing her to blush more. He sent her his handsome side smirk with a low chuckle that sparked unknown feelings within her. Jasper picked up on these feelings and he added to them.

" Jasper..." Annella began unable to know what to say to the handsome man with blond hair and unnatural gold eyes that captured her heart so completely.

" Annella..." He whispered back slowly leaning closer to her warm pink lips. Her hands moved up to his chest and rested on his cold flat body. Her eyes closed as her mind let go and allowed her heart to take control. Next thing she knew was hips lips upon her own. They were cold and soft against her as they pressed so gently down. Almost like she was a China doll; so easily broken with one wrong move. They pulled away slightly so their mouths were hovering over each other little over a millimetre away. Annella opened her eyes and looked to the man who has stolen her heart.

Jasper did not want a moment more before he kissed her again. His had moved to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss and much as he could, while the other moved around her waist taking away all space between them. Annella parted her lisp softly giving him permission to go further, which he gladly accepted and explored her mouth completely. Claiming it as his own and no others. It was full of passion and love it causing Annella's knees to buckle into him. But he was easily able to hold her steady. They moved in sync together as they tasted each other under the star light sky, surrounded by fairy lights. Annella pulled away in need of air to support her from passing out.

" That..." Jasper said without releasing any of his breath. He never knew kissing a human girl would give him so much pleasure.

" Was bliss." He whispered kissing her lips quickly with a chuckle earning on from Annella.

" You Whore!" Justin's voice spat at her. Annella jumped and turned her head to see he powerfully striding up to her and Jasper. Jasper saw him and wrapped an arm around her just below the shoulders pulling her into him for protection.

" Do not call you that." Jasper growled inhumanly to him.

" You are engaged to me and you are kissing another man! You are mine and you belong to me!" Justin growled as he grabbed you from Jaspers hold. Annella hissed lowly at him and the sudden pain of his tight grasp.

" You do not own me. Nor so I ever remember agreeing to marry you. I can kiss who ever I damn well want!" She yelled inches from his face. Jasper wanted to intervene but something coming from her was telling him not to.

" You whoring bitch! You will marry me, if I have to force you too." He growled to her.

" Like hell I will." Annella told him trying to pull herself from him. Justin reached up and gripped her face tightly in his hands.

" And on our wedding night I will take you and claim you so that no other man will want to even be near you." He threatened to her stricken get fear within her stomach. Jasper was about to react when Annella done something he never expected. She spat in his face with a disgusted look. Justin seemed to grew red with anger. Before any of them could react, Justin had lifted his hand and belted a punch across Annella jaw sending her plummeting to the snow.