chapter 2

Hermione's pov 

The next morning i woke up in the libary will cuddling againt Harry. Harry already was awake and was staring at my while stroking my hair. '

Hey 'mione' slept well?' 

'Yeah i slept great you?' 

'Same.' We stared at each other for a while until i broke the silence.

 ' Should we go back to the commen room you got a match soon and Ron probabley will be worried where we are?' 

'Yeah sure .' said Harry. 

We stand up and walked to the commen room. When we arrived at the commen room we saw Ron waiting for us. 

' Hey Ron, you didn't have to wait for us you know.'Harry said.

 'Oh, there you two are i have been waiting for you two for half an hour.' said Ron.

 'Sorry we fell asleep in the libary and madame pince didn't bother to wake us up so sorry.'I said. 

' Oh that's fine.'Ron said with a face of confusing

 'But come on, im starving.'

'Oh Ronald you always are.' I said. Harry grinned at this. 'just wait a minute im gonna do my quidditch robes on.

' and Harry walked up the stairs. I said a few words to Ron when Harry already came walking down stairs in his quidditch robes. I forget how hot he always looked when he was wearring this robes you could see his muscels form quidditch quit good and i wasn't the only one who thought that, i noticed when we walked to the great hall. A lot of girls where looking at Harry and checking him out and then turned back to there friends probabley to talk about how hot he looked. I felt a little bit of jealousy at that. Harry still didn't care thought that girls where checking him out. Ron seems to notice this to.

 'Harry?' said Ron. 

'hmm.' Harry said. 

'Are you seeing that almost every girl and even a few boys are checking you out?' i noticed a little smirk on Ron face when he said that.

 'yeah i know i hate it but i can't really stop them can i?'

 'true.'Ron said. 

When we walked in the great hall everyone looked at us well at Harry and Ron but still mostly Harry and a lot of girls checking him out again. Harry didn't seem to care though we just walked to our table and started eating 

(now happens the thing with liquid luck and the match you know so ima gonna do a time skip to the kiss between ron and lavender)

Harry's pov 

I saw Ron and lavender snogging in the middle of the commen room. I felt happy for him.

 i see Hermione walking out of the commen room so i followed her. I see her sitting on the stairs will crying i didn't realy know why though. But there where a lot of scary birds next to her. so i just walked up to her.

'hey 'mione.'

i sit next to her and she trow her arms around my neck and she buries her face in my neck and i just let her cry and being there for her. I still didn't really know why she was crying but i have an idea that it was about Ron. so i asked why she was crying.

' Hermione?' 

'hmm' I heard so she was listening. 

'Why are you crying.' 'becau- because..' i heard Hermione mumble. 'take your time mione.'

'No i can't hold it anymore.'

Hermione said. 

'Okay tell me then or whenever you want to tell i have time.' in reallity i didn't really have time because i needed to do homework but hermione is more important. 

'okay please dont get mad at me.' 

'Why should i be mad at you Mione?''i smiled at her softly. 

'because...' 

'Tell me Hermione.'

'Okay i show you.'

i went to stand up because she said i show you but then she pulled at my arm and kissed me.

Hai:) its me!

second chapter i try to make so much as possibly Cuz next week im very busy with school ima gonna make the third chapter right now. this was very short i try to make it longer next time. Don't forget to vote! Sorry if this sucks:)

Byeee