chapter 3

I went to stand up because she said I show you but then she pulled at my arm and she pushed me back and kissed me.

Harry's pov

she kissed me.  She kissed me. She is kissing me. She is STILL kissing me. 

And I am kissing back. oh, my sweet merlin. I was in total shock when she pulled away. and she saw my shock and she started talking. 

' That.. that's the problem, I'm in love with you Harry, and...' she runs away out of the door. 

'Hermione! come back!' i run after her im lucky im faster but Hermione is still fast as hell.

'Hermione it's okay.' i try.

'No, no it isn't I can't be in love with you you you don't like me back and Ron and Ginny wouldn't like it. And-' Before she could talk more I cut her off with a kiss.

'Hermione, I'm in love with you too.'

'You are?' she asked shyly.

'Yes, I do okay I have been in love with since my third year Hermione, okay.'

'you don't like Ginny?' 

'No, I never liked her. I never did'

'What are we, Harry?'

'Whatever you want us to be.' i answered. 

'I want to date you.' she says very shy.

'Don't be so shy Hermione it's just me, I can't hear you good.' i was hoping very much that she wanted to date me and I smiled like an idiot at what she said next.

'i want you to be my boyfriend Harry.' she said still a little shy.

I heard very good what she said but I wanted to be playful.

'i can't hear you.'

'I want you to be my boyfriend, Harry!' she almost yelled. I smirked.

'Only if you be my girlfriend.' 

'sure.' she smiled at me while I still smirked. 

'Should we go back and just talk on the stairs?' she asked  'sure.' i smiled at my now new girlfriend. We walked back to the stairs and just talked. But I still wondered why she was crying in the first place so I asked.

'Hey, Mione?' 

'hm.' Hermione said 

'Why were you crying actually?'

'When I saw Ron snogging Lavender I become kinda sad because I like you and I knew Ron liked me so..yea,' she said.

'Well no worries there anymore cuz your mine now and I'm yours okay?' i said.

'Okay.' 

'let's go back to the common room okay?'

'Okay let's go.' 

when we arrived in the common room we saw Ron back already and snogging with lavender in a chair so we decided to just go to my dorm and sit on my bed. I was playing with my wand and let things fly through the room much to Hermione's disagree, Hermione was reading a book or something.

We were talking about random things and kissing and cuddling. Until Ron came in.

'Hey, Harry!" Ron said kinda too happy 

'Hai.' i said back 

'Hey, Ron.' Hemione said 

'Oh hey, Mione you're here too I see.'Ron said

'yea.'

'what are you guys doing in here?' Ron asked slightly awkward.

'nothing.' I smiled at Ron.

'Okay, well Harry can it talk to you later?' His eyes moved to Hermione. ' in private.'

'yea sure I guess.'

'okay, thanks.' Ron said.

'okay well, I'm going to my dorm and read something see you guys at breakfast.' Hermione said while standing up and walking to the door.

'bye!'' Ron and I both said back.

okay well.. that was one of the awkwardest conversations we ever had I think.

Sorry for the long wait I forgot about this book