Chapter Twenty Two

⚠️ WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A RAPE SCENE. I'll put a warning sign before this part of the chapter if you would like to skip it ⚠️

Anger and jealousy bubbled dangerously to the surface as I grudgingly watched the only woman to ever confess feelings for me walk away. The dam of pent up feelings finally spilled out the moment the sound of the lock mechanism clicked shut.

"AHHH!" I grabbed a glass from the counter and launched it against the wall, the object shattering into tiny shards.

The anguish in her eyes in those last few seconds was as intense as the rage that roiled  through my body—the image still burning in my mind.

WHY?! Why the fuck would she leave with him after everything he's done to her! To all of us! I thought she loved me... Didn't she say she chose me?

"Tomura you need to calm down," Kurogiri placidly stated.

"CALM?! How the fuck can I stay calm knowing that sadistic bastard has her!" I paced frantically back and forth, my hands vigorously tugging through my hair.

"I'm sure Mina will be fine, she obviously has her reasons for going along with his request and we must respect her decision," Compress interposed.

"Oh shut the fuck up! You haven't got the faintest idea what that germaphobic prick will do to her!" The usually composed man flinched at my threatening scowl.

The sight of Overhaul's lips claiming her earlier, made the blood in every vessel in my body boil. The thought of him doing anything more than that threatened to push the little sanity I had leftover to the edge.

FUCK THIS.

Abruptly, I turned to the silent misted man.

"Warp me there."

"Shigaraki, I strongly advise you to re-evaluate."

"I don't give a shit what you advise Kurogiri. I order you to send me!" My chest exhaled and inhaled briskly with every deep ragged breath.

"I'm sorry Tomura but I can't do that. I know that you care deeply for young Mina and I myself wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, but my priority has always and ever will be your safety. If you go there alone without a plan then you will most definitely fail. Overhaul gave us his word that he will return her by the end of the day, so we must trust him. I'm sorry."

In that moment, I couldn't give a shit about the leagues ulterior motives, about vengeance or alliances. I didn't even care about the consequences it could do to our reputation. All I wanted was her.

"Fine, I don't need you. I can get there myself," I hissed, turning on my heel to march straight for the exit.

However, I was stopped in my tracks by Toga and Twice—both blocked my only way out.

"Move," I growled.

"Shigaraki, please, you're not thinking straight," Twice held his hands up in an attempt to stop me from moving forward.

"We both love Mimi like a sister and the thought of Chisaki laying a finger on her kills us, but do you really believe that going over there all guns blazing is going to go down well?" Toga added.

"I don't care."

"Please Shiggy. If you do this then you could seriously be putting Mina in more danger than she already is, is that what you want?" she said softer.

Is she stupid? Of course, I don't want her in danger, which is exactly why I need to go.

"Did she tell you what he did to her?"