Ice Cream

"Where are we going daddy?" Y/n giggled poking her camera in the girls room at Thomas who stood bouncing Marcy on his hip

".... I don't know what are we doing?" He asks looking a little confused

"We are going to get ice cream! Ice cream time"

"That what we're doing?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, shall we dress the girls?"

"They need adorable ice cream getting outfits"

"Why do I allow you to do these things?"

"I pushed these too out of my Virgina I get to dress them however I like, atleast till there old enough to argue with me"

"Okay, sure. But I will note now that I didn't involve in this, so th girls don't hate me when they get old enough to understand"

"That's fine. I'm already expecting them to hate me I mean there girls there is going to be twin teen girls in this house at some point"

"Ohh christ"

"Yeah exactly"

"I will definitely be having lots of long work trips during that time"

"Coward"

"Hell yeah"

"Look at my sweet little baby girls." Y/n smiled sitting in the car showing the girls on there car seat dressed in like dresses,

"They look cute?" Thomas asked as he drove

"They look adorable"

"Ready for ice cream?"

"Ice cream dates" she smiled "it has been so long since we went on an ice cream date Thomas"

"Uuuuuhhh"

"You getting exposed"

"I am. I do uhh I do not believe we have ever had an ice cream date"

"We are married with two children?"

"We don't go out for ice cream often"

"We don't date often"

"What does that say about us?"

"I don't know"

"Do you think you don't take me on dates because you don't love me much or do you not take me on dates because your in your thirties?"

"No, no I love you very much, it's definitely the fact I'm in my thirties"

"Your too old for this shit"

"Kinda yeah"

"What did you say you where too old for the other day?"

"I said I felt too old to play with a hoola hoop. In any capacity"

"Your never too old to play with a hoola hoop Thomas. Except maybe in your nineteys might bust a hip. You can play hoola hoop"

"I feel werid thought. Shame because I was good at hoola hoop"

"You can play hoola hoop Thomas"

"Maybe some day"

"When the girls want hoola hoops"

"Ohh yeah"

"I keep having to remember like they won't stay babies forever they are gonna be kids. And teens. And Young's adults!"

"My god"

"Exactly, they are gonna want toys when they get older and bug us until they get them" she smiled "there gonna have teen goth phases"

"Phases? What's your excuse?"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"You didn't have a phase unless this is the phase that has been going since I met you"

"You're mean to me" she giggled "How dare you be this mean to the mother of your children"

"You know I love my girls"

"I know, but you should take us places sometimes"
"I would, but you try having control of your childish wife and two very squirmy twin girls, I have literally seen you run off with there pram because you saw a dog"