[ Character Information! ]

> Ameri Senju

Parents; Senju Hendri and Senju Hanako [Both are deceased]

Siblings; Senju Keigo and Senju Hana

Other Relatives; Senju Tsunade, Senju Hashirama, Senju Tobirama.

Facts; Tsunade and Hendri are siblings with Tsunade being the elder. Hanako is a full Senju with some interesting powers.

Spouse; Uchiha Sasuke.

Children; Kenichi Uchiha, Hayato Uchiha, Akemi and Kirin Uchiha, Takeo and Takeru Uchiha.

> Keigo Senju

Parents; Senju Hendri and Senju Hanako [Both are deceased]

Siblings; Senju Ameri and Senju Hana

Other Relatives; Senju Tsunade, Senju Hashirama, Senju Tobirama.

Spouse; Haruno Sakura

Children; Aoi Senju, Tatsuo Senju, and Sohei Senju.

> Hana Senju

Parents; Senju Hendri and Senju Hanako [Both are deceased]

Siblings; Senju Keigo and Senju Hana

Other Relatives; Senju Tsunade, Senju Hashirama, Senju Tobirama.

Spouse; Gaara of the Sand.

Children; Shinki Senju [Adopted], Tadashi Senju, and Kento Senju.

[ Ameri's Backstory ]

╰┈➤ Keigo, Hana, and Ameri's parents died because of a mission. That was what they knew of. When she was just an academy student no older than 8, she was bullied for being an orphan. Ironically her future partner, Uchiha Sasuke saved her. That is how the two met.

        Fast forward to when they were 12, she and Sasuke had grown closer as friends. Team 7 was formed and so was her team that consisted of her and her siblings. When the latter had defected from the village, she supported him not knowing she too will be defecting from her home. When the time came, just a year later she overheard a conversation between Danzo and his men that resulted in her leaving. She found out the truth about her parents' death—they didn't die because of a mission but instead because they were murdered.

        Becoming angry, she left. Her siblings becoming heartbroken as well as what was left of team 7. Just a week after her defection, Konan of the Akatsuki came to find her and offered her a position in the organization to which she accepted. During the time she had in the Akatsuki she made them her new family, Pain and Konan both became her teachers as well as everyone who taught her some stuff that could help her out. Even though she joined the notorious organization of S-ranked ninjas, she never failed to remember Sasuke. When either of them had the time, they would always meet up and talk to each other— their relationship bloomed and it became much more romantic.

        Their relationship became much more intimate and loving resulting in the girl's pregnancy. By the start of Summer on June 9, the two teenagers had become parents without anyone knowing. Ameri hid her pregnancy from all of the Akatsuki members including the leader and Konan— her teachers. They named the baby boy who looked like a carbon copy of his father, Kenichi. Kenichi; Strong Firstborn.

       If you're wondering just how Ameri hid her pregnancy from the Akatsuki then this is how. She accepted a long-term mission that was estimated to be completed in a year but she already caught the culprit and stayed with Sasuke during the months. :) and no she didn't get caught by others because of her boyfriend who was overprotective as fuck.