Introduction

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 ♡𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙍♡ 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙

・Story Description

・Suggested Reading Playlists

・Main Character Backstory

・Viewer Warning

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sage is very imaginative. Her mind wonders just about everywhere and nowhere. Nobody thought anything of this until Sage started claiming to see dark things. Disturbing things. Granted, every story has its lessons. But the lessons Sage will be taught are darker than ever. The more she dreams, the deadlier things become. The only person who can save her is Arin. But Arin is basically the devil in disguise.

This twisted story is sure to have your head spinning.

Arin feeds into Sage's dreams and thoughts almost to the point where Sage can't tell between reality and fiction. There was always someone to bring Sage back from her imaginary world. But now with them out of the way, Arin sees it as a chance to trap Verity in her own thoughts. 

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

(I created A suggested reading playlists)
SPOTIFY LINKS BELOW

(copy and paste)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jBxfIPrVWPEZLuWqsaqbu

Sad/Depressing

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

(Here is 1 Playlist you can also choose to listen to)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4QmAmUvelWhF9VvRyUrcjX?si=ZQvFG-yWSuOshEtXg9CsgA&nd=1

**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆** There do happen to be a few suggestive scenes and encounters

**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆** There do happen to be a few suggestive scenes and encounters. Harsh language and violent scenes are expected. I wouldn't recommend you read this if you get nauseous easily. I try to be very detailed in every scene. Some scenes are intended to make you feel uncomfortable, upset, and even tingly.

You have been warned.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

© COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED