Authors Notes

Hello,

A small part of me truly believes that we only exist to please a higher bing. The other more dominate part of me believes we only exist. And that's it. In time I would wonder what it really felt like to go mad. To not be able to trust yourself. To constantly fight against what's real and what's fake. In this story I go into slow fathomless detail on what it's like to not trust yourself. To not trust anything, actually. To really go crazy. 

Now I don't say insane because going insane would mean to continually do the same thing and expect different results. What i'm talking about isn't repeated. It's continued, added.

Sometimes I hear that the craziest people are the smartest. They think outside of the box and we consider them crazy because of it. We talk them down and lock them up away from the world. We're too normal to really take the time to see and think deeper. I also hear that the craziest people are more successful in their goals. They play their cards right. One day we will all see that us 'normals' are truly the crazy ones. By then, it might be too late.

Forgive me if some parts of the book sound naive, or irrelevant. I will try my best to be detailed and informative. 

Some of the things mentioned in this book have been researched. Other parts have been made up. I guess you'll just have to trust me. ;)

Until next time,

-Sacral