y/n and peters restaurant

So basically y/n and peter make a restaurant in the living room at the stark tower and you are waiting for people to come over and order

3rdPOV:
Y/N and Peter are patiently waiting for the others to wake up so they can order from your restaurant. (it's 6am btw) Tony was the first to come by the living room, and well it's Tony he barely sleeps.

He was originally came to get coffee until he saw the little "restaurant", He came up and said "umm can I have a turkey and cheese sandwich".

"Hey parker cut the birds titties and make it do a summer salt" y/n yelled from the front counter.
Tony looked around concerned

Y/n leaned forward to tony and said "Ayo you want mayo on that?", Tony looked around kinda confused and said and simple "yeah"

"Make it racist" y/n said back to peter

"Alright boss!" Peter said, tony was getting tired of this and said "please don't"

"Put the camera on silent" y/n yelled back to peter.

Tony was just stand there completely confused.

"juggle it" y/n said afterwards "what" tony said still very confused on what y'all are talking about. y/n looked back at tony and said "uh nothing, you want oil and vinegar"

"I gue-" tony was cut of by y/n saying "down down, left right, left right"

"Is that a cheat code" tony said MEGA confused. "It is a cheat code why do you ask" y/n said quickly "huh!?" Tony said, "huh nothin" y/n said

By now the whole team was up staring looking shocked my what was said.

I got this from parker..romanoff on TikTok