Chapter 8

(Setting: June 9, Wednesday)

Imani POV:

Today is the day that I pick out my outfit for graduation.I know I know I should have done this days even months ago,but what would be on your mind if you were being threatened by a vengeful vampire?

I woke up and did my morning routine since Me,Rosalie,and Alice,were going shopping and getting our nails done.

I had on Edward's jersey,a white tank top,baggy black pants,white Air Force one's,and my twist down.

My Outfit/Hair:

I thankfully didn't run into Bella this morning or else it would've been fucked up

I thankfully didn't run into Bella this morning or else it would've been fucked up.Around 10 Alice picked me up in her Jeep with Rose already in there.

"Hey!!!" I said as I got into the backseat.Me and the girls said hi to each other,but before we pulled off we had to put on some music which I odvi got the aux cord. Willow's Female Energy pt.1 played.

"Okay Alice since you are the queen of fashion where are we going?" I asked in a excited voice

"Well if I told you it would be a surprise,now would it." Alice said as she turned up the music

We all laughed and sang and dance along to willows voice.The  car ride overall was fun.

It was the first time I don't think about Victoria or if I wanted to be a Vampire or not.It was just me and my friends.

I would've invited Angela and Jessica but Jessica still had to work on her speech and packing her things to move out.Angela had also been packing to move out of her parents house since she'll be starting her own business.

After a 30 minute drive we made it to Port Angeles.We got out of the car and all collectively decided too go to 3 stores to see what i liked.

(Time Jump: 3 hrs later)

For the past 3 hours Alice has  been dragging me and Rosalie from store to store(we also got our nails done before going shopping).

The first store we went to they didn't have the dress I was looking for,The second store they were racist towards us,and the third store only had clothes that only looked flattering on white woman.