Chapter 17

(Setting:June 16,Wednesday)

Imani POV:

I woke up around 12 pm with Embry sleeping soundly by my side,but no Edward.

I quietly unwrapped his arm from my waist so I could find Edward.I walked outside of the tent to outside to see Edward with his back towards me.

"Good morning you." I said from behind while I wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning to you too." He said turning around to face me and wrap his arms around me.

He dove his head to kiss me,but I stopped him.

"Nope.morning breath." I said chuckling and turning my head.

He had a disappointed look on his face,to which I fixed by kissing his cheek.Edward then let me go with a smile on his face so I could get my bag to get out my toothbrush and toothpaste, so I could brush my teeth.

I quickly went inside the tent,where Embry was still sleeping and got my duffel bag with all my necessities in it.

I finally got my toothbrush and toothpaste.After 5 mins I was done with the help of bottled water that Carlisle got.

I walked out from the woods and out my toiletries back in my duffel bag,and back in the tent.I then walked back beside Edward who was standing and looking at the horizon.

"Hey babe,you okay?" Edward said as he stood beside me and turned to look at me.

"I'm okay.just nervous that's all." I said looking at him smiling.

"Hey guys." Embry said as the walked out of the tent.

"Hey em,did Jacob call you?" Edward asked as he looked at Embry,

"Yeah...but don't worry I'll be right back,okay." He said

"It's okay em just go." I said laughing

"Thanks you guys!" He said smiling while shifting and running to Jacob

"He is just something else...." I said as I looked to Edward and started smiling.

I could never understand why vampires and wolves hated each other.Yes they are naturally born enemies,but they could break that cycle if they wanted too.

"How is are you future Ms.Cullen?" Edward said as he pulled me forward with his hands

"We'll I thinks Ms.Cullen is doing great thanks for asking-" I was going to say but I was cut off with Edward pecking my lips and smiling

"-How is Mr.Cullen doing?" I asked smiling while now pecking his lips.

"Oh he's doing good now that your here." He said as he pulled me into the kiss.

Edward had his hand around my waist,while his other was on my chin lifting my head.I had my arms on his shoulders while I kissed him.

Our lips went perfectly together without a second thought.The feeling of electric went through my body as he asked for entrance with his tongue.

I let him in with a moan and pulling him closer as I could get,but before I could do more like I wanted we were interrupted,but not by Emmet.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MARRYING HER!" Bella yelled

Me and Ed left each other and turned around to find Bella standing their with a hardened expression on her face.

Her eyebrows were knitted together and her lips were together in a straight line with giving me a hard glair.