✞𝟷✞

𝘽𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙚
(𝙗𝙪𝙤𝙧𝙯𝙝-𝙬𝙖𝙖-𝙯𝙚𝙚)

[𝙣]
~𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮~

Y/N L/N WAS A                                     fortunate girl some would say

Y/N L/N WAS A
fortunate girl some would say. I mean she lived in an old chateau, not a huge one but one that made you look like one of those rich assholes, even though her family were the nicest. She went to a good private school, however she was made out to be incredibly smart so they have decided to rule her out of school next month. And it was just her, her mom and dad living happily together. You would think she had a beautiful life.

Wrong! It was October 6th 1994, y/n's birthday. She was turning 15. Today was meant to be full of love and happiness. Well it was until exactly 12:32pm. That's right. Y/n remembers the exact moment it happened. You see a few months ago, y/n had befriended a group of kids outside of school that seems to be like her. Smart and kind. They were friends I guess. But not proper ones, they only worked together on weekends. Turns out they were narcissistic perhaps, centre of the universe. They needed to feel something. Random, I know, just a group of kids. But it just shows that in real life, trusting people is hard, even if they seem nice and don't say a word. Anyone could get to the point of no return if you push them enough, or even if they were born that way.
    That day, all y/n had done was go to her garden for air on her birthday to just appreciate the day. But not even 10 minutes after she went outside, she came back into the house to find her parents sitting upright, silently on the couch, staring at her, dead.

On the wall behind them in blood was 'happy birthday - love'. The thing is though, she didn't start crying, she was too shocked. However it was hard to breathe. The dreaded thought was that her poor parents blood was on the wall. This trauma will live with her forever. And the questions that will remain unanswered 'was it my fault?' 'What did I do wrong' 'if only I just stayed inside'. That's when the tears started to flow. It shows you can't just go and throw your trust around.

Happy fucking birthday.

***

Unfortunately, y/n had to go back to school since it was a boarding school. She had notified the police and they told the school why she wouldn't be herself when she goes back. She doesn't know what's going to happen next but what she does know is that no other birthday, or day for that matter is going to be the same.

After a 3 hour journey, y/n had arrived in Toronto. It seems a nice place but the school puts you off of it just because it is a shithole full of horny teens and stuck up girls who think they're the shit.

Y/n went to her dorm and set down everything. The worst part about it is that her parents were going to have a burial but she couldn't go because she was too young and she had no other family left. However she would try her hardest to see their graves as much as she could.