Chapter 1

Today I woke up with the gut feeling that something was going to happen. Not something good, something bad. As I starred at the ceiling of my room that I have on my rocket ship I thought about 3 rodents I had met on my expedition to earth in search for a lost Russian. I had just woken up to the annoying barks form my tiny brown dog hazel, I looked over to her bed and it was covered in sharts. I sighed because I had to get out of bed to fix this dogs bed so she could stop barking. All I want is one morning that I can wake up and not find this dogs bed covered in sharts. After I cleaned up my dogs shart pile created on her bed I couldn't stop thinking about the roach I had met while waiting for my coffee one morning. I mean yes she was like a foot taller than me but that could be just because I am from a different planet. Like maybe on planet Russia we grow different, I seem to look normal there. After i finally let go of the emotions I had from the roach I met I started thinking about rat. Rat, she was about the same height as me I guess that's okay but I wonder if she get picked on for being so short. The raccoon was mediocre I guess she was a decent height and was a kind of smart kid. Of course I don't care about them, well at least I don't think I do. I am a self centered person I don't even like sharing a birthday month with someone else. 

                       I got ready for the day to come heading back to my home, I got dressed in a gold and sliver track suit then walked to the small kitchen my mother Jada installed days prior to the start of my mission. I opened up the fridge and grabbed some eggs, I then turned on my music and cooked my breakfast. While I was eating I let the thoughts of my little brother at home slip away. He never liked me, if anything he hated me. My brother could never stop moaning, like my guy stop moaning!!!! The rodents slipped into my mind one more time before my ship started beeping. The ship detected high radiation from a near planet, that near planet was earth... I had to go back. I got us and as quickly as I could turned my ship around and yelled 

"MY LITTLE RODENT FRIENDS HERE I COME"