𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

listen to the song above as you read <3

- - - - - - 

"i like my girls like i like my honey- sweet"

☕︎︎

The clouds enveloping the plane have a pinkish hue as they reflect the golden light of the sunrise. Lalisa Manoban smiles softly as she gazes at the endless expanse of sky and clouds beside her, stretching her arms upwards comfortably. She glances at Choi Jung-Lee sound asleep beside her. He shifts in his sleep, groaning a little as the soft light shining through the window hits his closed eyelids.

She smiles at him and shuts the window, sad to close off the dazzling view but wanting her beloved manager to have a relaxing rest. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a Vogue magazine, needing a new distraction from the long plane ride.

She opens it and flips through the colorful pages, occasionally gasping in pleasure at the beautiful pieces of clothing on display. When she gets to the center she opens her eyes wide in pleasant shock, finding an interview starring her close friend and famous photographer Kim Taehyung.

She reads the interview thoroughly and smiles widely at the pictures taken of the handsome man who is usually on the other side of the camera. When she finishes the section about him she makes a mental note to text him about it when she gets off the plane. After finishing looking through the magazine she gently sets it on the tray in front of her and lays her head back onto the headrest behind her. 

She had already slept for six hours, around half of the flight, but knows that with her busy schedule for the next couple of weeks she won't get any sleep for a while. She allows her eyelids to slowly shut as she feels herself drift back into a deep slumber

- - - - - - -

Lisa sighs and stretches, feeling refreshed after her long rest and nods at the flight attendant who is walking down the aisle, alerting passengers to their arrival. Lisa shakes her manager awake, grabbing and shaking his forearm with her manicured hand. He wakes with a snort, shaking his head a little to wake up. Lisa giggles at her manager as she begins to pack all of her belongings scattered around her seat into a fashionable handbag.

She stands up and pulls her arms up above her head, stretching out her muscles once more after the long flight, enjoying the ability to move freely once more. 

"Have we arrived?" Her manager asks groggily, still in the process of waking up, as he gathers his own belongings into a plain black backpack. You would think being the manager of one of the largest fashion models in the world for this long he would have gained some sense of fashion. 

"Yup!" Lisa replies happily, excited to get off the plane and explore the city before she has to go to the first show of the week. She waits impatiently for him to stand up and walk out into the aisle, tripping a little on the carpet for he still feels a little dazed from his long hibernation. She smiles at him as she follows him, brushing past the rows of seats. She smiles in gratitude at the flight attendants at the exit of the plane as she flees from the confining plane. 

Lisa skips ahead of her manager, turning back and beaming at him, feeling ecstatic to be off the plane. He smiles back, finding the excited young woman adorable. She certainly can be a handful a lot of the time but he and his wife love her like she is another one of their daughters.

"Lisa, you have to stay behind me when we get to the terminal," Jung-Lee reminds her, "there will be bodyguards there as well but you need to stay safe."

"They're my fans, they wouldn't hurt me," Lisa exclaims happily as she runs ahead of him, swinging her handbag back and forth. She says that with certainty, but she is not naive or stupid. She knows that not all fans are mature and have good intentions, she found that out one night when a "fan" tried to rape her after a fansign and again when she was involved in a dating rumor with her close friend Oh Sehun. 

The memory of the hundreds of fans outside her agency protesting her dating rumor dampens her mood, her smile dropping as she continues through the jetway connecting the plane to the airport. She slips a pair of brown sunglasses on as she goes through security and is escorted to the baggage claim by a pair of bodyguards who met her at the security gate. 

Her manager insists on rolling her suitcase as well as his and she gives in to his demands grudgingly, handing him the long handle black handle. She takes a deep breath at the entrance to the grand terminal and plasters a smile on her face as she is ushered through the door. 

She is immediately overwhelmed by the flashing lights and screaming voices. She smiles and waves in the direction she assumes her fans are but is not actually able to see much over the broad backs of her security guards and the sasaeng fans and paparazzi that are trying to push through the wall they've made around her. 

She smiles politely at the paparazzi's cameras as they click, taking photos over, her facial expressions a complete contrast of the annoyance she feels towards them. How dare they block my view of my gorgeous fans, she huffs, mentally scowling at them. 

After what feels like an eternity of screaming fans and flashing cameras, she is ushered into a large black van. She sags into the leather seats of the car, already exhausted from the hoards of fans. She sets her bag down and takes a second to enjoy the privacy of the car before opening the window and waving and smiling largely at all of her beautiful fans' glowing faces. 

"LISA, JE T'AIME!" She hears a woman scream from another car as it drives by and she turns, grinning at the familiar voice.

"JENNIE, JE T'AIME AUSSI!" she screams back to her best friend, making a large heart with her arms. Jennie is also going to model in fashion week, her gorgeous cat-like features are sure to dominate the runway. She hears her fans giggle at their exchange, a few screaming 'JENLISA EST MA VIE!' 

Her manager begins to drive off, feeling guilty for pulling Lisa away from her fans, but having a schedule that he needs to follow. Lisa waves an enthusiastic but bitter farewell to her fans as she pulls away, blowing kisses to them. They pull away from the airport as she leans back into her chair and rolls up the window. Looking out the window with a smile dancing across her lips, grateful to all of her fans. 

She watches the cars and buildings fly by, smiling at the occasional stray cat she spots on the familiar streets of Paris. Fawning over the charming shops and elegant statues decorating the parks, Lisa feels a sense of peace for the first time in a while. Leaving Seoul will be helpful to take her mind off of... other things. 

"Ah!" she exclaims, grabbing the back of her manager's chair, "can you let me off here? I promised Tzuyu I would meet her at the small cafe down the street," she requests, pointing down a quaint street lined with pleasant patisseries and boulangeries. 

He nods in response to her request, turning on his blinker and attempting to make his way through the busy traffic. He stops next to the sidewalk and lets her get out, rolling down his window.

"I'll text you the address of the hotel so you don't get lost, come back in one hour so we can have dinner," he informs an impatient Lisa.

"I know, I know," she responds, covering her well-known features with a white mask and walking away from him.

"And Lily!" he shouts after her, "have fun!"

His kind words are drowned out at the shrieks of Lisa and Tzuyu, the two friends reunited after two weeks. He just smiles and shakes his head, nodding in greeting to Tzuyu's manager before pulling back into the crowded streets of Paris.

 He just smiles and shakes his head, nodding in greeting to Tzuyu's manager before pulling back into the crowded streets of Paris